i just got my wiiskin for my WII~

With the 10 percent off I was pretty much able to get priority mail for free. I'll have it in 3-5 days rther than 6-11.

I'll post Pics once it's done. But any advice on applying it? Did you guys have any trouble?

Good to hear that~ Cheap = Happy LOL

Take That Back... I'm Getting These!
wii-twilight-grn-350.jpg

wiinc-twilight-grn-350.jpg

wiicc-twilight-grn-350.jpg

dragunov said:
So it sure does not cover the back of the wii, man that is disappointing to me. I would of thought they could make it so it completely covers the whole wii including the bottom. The white back for the wii would look ugly with only the front and sides covered up. I am sure they could make a skin for the back that has cutouts for where the plugs go in on the back
Cheers
Dragunov.

I really don't think that matters. No matter what the back is going to be.......in the back. The bottom and top are covered so whether you have it verticle or sideways it still looks good.

LMAO, In reply to your Burberry one I was wondering if this is you?

skwiggypop.jpg

How do those Decals works anyways? If you put the sticker on can you take them off without marks or what - I've never used one...

For anyone interested, Japan is/was known as the land of the rising sun, and the flag that Japan uses today still represents that with the red circle on a simple white background. The flag with the red sun in the middle with 16 rays surrounding it was the military flag (especially the naval flag) that was used up until WWII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Japan

oh man~ deathnote skin will look tight~~ i definately want one~

Just got mine today. My PC is still at school and my laptop doesn't have a card reader, so I can't upload the photos yet. I'll see if I can find my USB cable for my camera.

Finally!

wii2.jpg

<br>
P1010008.jpg

<br>
wii.jpg

<br>
Sorry about the Blur, something is wrong with my camera, even when I have it on my tri-pod it looks like that.

Wow~ Looks Nice~ i think you can actually play CHESS on that one too~ LOL

Back