I just jumped aboard.

IamJacksSmirkingRevenge

WiiChat Member
Oct 2, 2006
I Ive PS fan for like 10years now. I thought the Gamecube was lame and boring. But I recently went from a PS3 to a Wii Fan! The Wii-mote Nunchuck is 2 sweet!!! Nintendo really knows how to think outside the box. Sony realized this and swapped their boomarang to the 6axis controller but its still the same thing so im a Wii fan!!! Red Steel is looking sweeet any word of a sequel???

IamJacksSmirkingRevenge said:
I Ive PS fan for like 10years now. I thought the Gamecube was lame and boring. But I recently went from a PS3 to a Wii Fan! The Wii-mote Nunchuck is 2 sweet!!! Nintendo really knows how to think outside the box. Sony realized this and swapped their boomarang to the 6axis controller but its still the same thing so im a Wii fan!!! Red Steel is looking sweeet any word of a sequel???
well, if red steel goes well, there might be a sequel. im getting a wii and ps3 (when its cheaper) because they are both different systems.

anyway, welcome to wiichat :wink:

Extremely long name alert

thx guys...im just soo blown away by nintendo i KNOW they will do great in the market cheap, original, fun and cool good combos!!!

woot some one else has seen it
and it was a random pic picked entirly at random

Back