I just killed my MacBook...

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay... Cleaning off a scratched CD with some Brasso (Yeah, it works.), and I accidentally knocked it onto the keyboard of my laptop... So
FUlawl.gif
. Gonna have to get it cleaned inside considering it got all up inside the damned thing. xP Turning it upside-down and using a towel on the keyboard don't work very well with Brasso.
Now I'm using my mother's laptop... Bummer. Right before my report on Thailand is due, too. Hah, this sucks.

Bigjake52 said:
To bad will it still boot up?

Yeah, but the keys are hard to press down, and it runs real' choppy. So I'ma take it in Wednesday, ask 'em to open it up and clean it, look for any problems, etc.. Plus it was running kinda slow before so I'ma ask them to check it out for anything else while it's there. Either way, yeah, I can manage with my mother's MacBook Pro.

Oh, and to the jackass who thinks he's all funny, saying it's too bad for me for not having a Windows one because of their protective layer...
**** YOU.
That is all. ;D
I know, not the best comeback, but just lettin' you know you're a douche for thinking it's funny that I don't have a Windows laptop. My laptop's broken. You could at least say, "That sucks, sorry." And not be rude about it. Really, letting your competitive Mac vs. Windows battle get in the way of actually being nice isn't that great. ;D

Take it to the Apple Store and go to the Genious Bar.
It's so incredibly helpful. Your Macbook will usually get fixed.
Although Apple's warranty's and customer service is seriously sub par for such a large company.

blueradio said:
Take it to the Apple Store and go to the Genious Bar.
It's so incredibly helpful. Your Macbook will usually get fixed.
Although Apple's warranty's and customer service is seriously sub par for such a large company.

We don't have an Apple Store on this island. But we do have someone who repairs Macs, so lucky me. Heh.

Good luck. Sorry to hear about that. I wish I had a macbook, I had one of the early versions I think of 2004 or 2005 and I returned it because I liked windows more, wrong move, now I cant afford the newer Macs lol I wanted to believe the "Once you go Mac, you never go back"

Kumoriken said:
Oh, and to the jackass who thinks he's all funny, saying it's too bad for me for not having a Windows one because of their protective layer...
**** YOU.
That is all. ;D
I know, not the best comeback, but just lettin' you know you're a douche for thinking it's funny that I don't have a Windows laptop. My laptop's broken. You could at least say, "That sucks, sorry." And not be rude about it. Really, letting your competitive Mac vs. Windows battle get in the way of actually being nice isn't that great. ;D

Yeah, I've heard that there is no invisible force field around a mac like PC's. Oh and That sucks, sorry. Nah, only kidding, it's your own fault (no offence). Everyone learns from their mistakes, never have brasso near your mac :thumbsup: :lol:

Back