I just nearly had a heart attack lol

Lip

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
8299-0539-5252-8260
Right im playing need for speed everything is going fine i decide i want to go and play Wii sports have a game of tennis, need for speed was doin me head cant destroy the cop cars so i press the home button and go to the wii menu i eject need for speed and put in wii sports i then turn away for like 30 seconds and the screen has gone black with a message saying there has been an error please press eject and go read the manual for trouble shooting.. So i press eject and then press standby, Crapping myself by now thinking my wii has broke so i reboot and try wii sports again i go to the game channel and it cant read wii sports i eject again thinking ive put it in upside down(did that the first time i put again in my wii crapped myself then aswell) anyays it was in the right was but it still wont read so i tryed need for speed again and that read fine so i thought it was my wii sports not working that i could live with so i unpluged it from the mains for a few min pluged it back in tryed wii sports and it worked fine
Panic over lol

I crap myself all the time but there's really no cause for it. :ihih:

(Poop jokes are great, right? Anybody? Anybody...? Hm... alright. Nevermind.)

If you're talking to me, Kitkat Bar, I only buy about 1 pair a month... The rest of the time I go commando.

(Continuation of a poop-joke!? Anyone? Anyone...? Eh, I guess not...)

P.S. I totally lied kind of.

kitkat_bar said:
The underwear industry must be making a killing off you.

looooooooooooooooooooool u joker.

I almost crap myself wen i was playing rayman on that beach and u had to hit the radios to make the bunnies dance then u whack them.
My wiimote seemed to not work n i had a fit thinking that it broke so soon.

I think Wii jokes are better than crap jokes ever tried talking to someone about playing with your wii while in a public place surrounds by lots of people you get quite a few funny looks trust me lol

I crapped myself when my Wii stopped working..then found out it was unplugged

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Jeez... I Almost Had A Heart Attack When My Wii Fell Three Feet!
How do you do that!? People are aggressive with their Wii's!

He probably was showing it off to the people below in the balcony while he was drunk...just like Michael Jackson did with his baby once...

The first thing that happened to my Wii that sacred me was I originally was playing VC games on my gamecube wavebird controller, and I let my brother play for a while, I set the reciver to channel 16 (last channel) and i set the controller to that originally, well, the controller channel slid into channel 1 and the controller stopped working, my brother said that the controller stopped working, I thought it was a battery problem and thought about trying out new batteries later, so I unplugged the wavebird and plugged in a wired controller, well, the wired controller didn't have quite enough clearence, my brother continued playing with no problems and I went on to play, I started out fine, but later I must of jolted, because all of a sudden I heard a loud BANG and I looked in the direction of the startling sound, when I looked, I found that my Wii fell on the floor, I tested the console to see if it still worked and everything seemed to work fine, then I tried accessing the internet for Wii Shop Channel and the Wii wouldn't connect, I instantly assumed the fall broke the wireless card, I soon figured out it was problems I was having with my router, but man I was scared when it happened

My next problem, which happened to be my last problem, I was playing Super Mario Sunshine and I was after a hard to get to blue coin (in SMS, if you get 10 blue coins, you get a shine, the more shines you get, the closer you are to beating the game) I attempted to get the coin 6, 7, or more times, usually when I run into problems with consoles, I blame the person who used it last other than me, I take good care of my property and my stuff usually dosen't break unless the item is a defect or somebody did something to it, as I was after the blue coin, the console froze and i had to restart it, with fear that it might happen again, I started screaming to my brother for mistreating my property, I did it again without any problems, it happened I did the wrong movement and the game froze due to some freak problem, never happened again

Back