I just noticed sonething about the gamecube controllers...

Rusted

Nick
Jun 23, 2011
Texas
Wii Online Code
1250-9850-7159-4177
Tne Control and C sticks look like Nips, and the X Y A B button layout looks like a Penis.

no you lieing how would you 9 year old brother know what a freaking penis is i mean come on did you tell him every part of a guys and gals body. how stupid do you have to be just erase this thread so you dont catch more crap from people from AROUND THE WORLD.

no you lieing how would you 9 year old brother know what a freaking penis is i mean come on did you tell him every part of a guys and gals body. how stupid do you have to be just erase this thread so you dont catch more crap from people from AROUND THE WORLD.

Um a 5 year old i know knows what a Penis is.

no not unless they looked it up or someone told them

A hundred facepalms wouldn't convey my displeasure at observing the existence of such a moronic thread.

Not in this day and age, friend... =( I hope this wouldn't offend ya, but you must live in a classy neighborhood or be somewhat young (or, lucky) yourself to claim such a statement to be the common case.

Moronic ****s find it cute and/or funny to get their three-year-old cousin to curse like a sailor, or parents are just too damn trashy to raise their kids right more often than not. This poor caretaking gets passed on to other kids who aren't yet tainted via school. A vicious cycle of killing innocence, it is... =/

And TV. Damn that newfangled electronical device, with the clicker and the flashin' 'n all that jazz...

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]Not in this day and age, friend... =( I hope this wouldn't offend ya, but you must live in a classy neighborhood or be somewhat young (or, lucky) yourself to claim such a statement to be the common case.

Moronic ****s find it cute and/or funny to get their three-year-old cousin to curse like a sailor, or parents are just too damn trashy to raise their kids right more often than not. This poor caretaking gets passed on to other kids who aren't yet tainted via school. A vicious cycle of killing innocence, it is... =/

And TV. Damn that newfangled electronical device, with the clicker and the flashin' 'n all that jazz...[/QUOTE]

after reading your post i understand it completly its just some kids do get raised better than others so you know it my not be the older brothers falut it could just be somthing that the young one heard from some one at school or from the adults.:biggrin5:

A hundred facepalms wouldn't convey my displeasure at observing the existence of such a moronic thread.

Not in this day and age, friend... =( I hope this wouldn't offend ya, but you must live in a classy neighborhood or be somewhat young (or, lucky) yourself to claim such a statement to be the common case.

And TV. Damn that newfangled electronical device, with the clicker and the flashin' 'n all that jazz...

after reading your post i understand completly so im just not going to get mad over something small just something the kid could of herd from some one:yesnod:

How else are you supposed to know what's hanging from your body without looking it up or asking someone DUH?
and you can be 18 and dont know what a penis is because you've never asked anyone or looked it up.i was 13 before i knew what a a**l was because i had never heard of the word before,and nobody told me where it was Located or what it was so how could i possible had of known what it was before than?
and if the 5 year old hasent heard the word Penis before, or been told what a Penis is,how would he find it on the Internet at the Age Of 5?!.(and he has been told by the way)and the 5 year old dosent know his way around the Internet, his parents picks the Website and if he wants to go to another Website he asks for another website to go to(cartoonetwork,PBSkids,Nick jr, ect)

Back