I just pre-ordered Smash Bros! :D

I guess people feel the need to tell us their wonderful journey, of going to EBgames and get a wonderful magical paper that lets you guaranty a game when it comes out. I would never ever post a thread about it, cause people probly already know that i would get a preorder.

Ok advice for people wanting the SSBB at night

I've been to a few launch day's for major game's recently halo3, line's were crazy but alot of people got mad b/c they ran out of copy's.

Instead of goin were everyone else is n chatting about the game(mind if u just wanna go home and play it instead of bragging about ur skills) go to ur Super Wal-Mart Super Target w/e super store u got n i bet u it's a clear In n Out.(i havn't tested this theory out yet i believe it should work though :p) Because when i was in line all i heard was alot of bit*hing and growning b/c Gamestop had a sign-in system at the last min and made the line's worthless

Just keeping peep's up 2 date on wat i've exp.

Hope it helps :p

sagema said:
They told me even though I preordered, I should show up early. They may not have enough copies on launch day. This will probably be the Halo 3 of the Wii. I wonder if it will sell more copies? In theory it's possible since more people now own a Wii.
No dude. I pre-ordered online and got the overnight shipping. I don't have to go to Ebgames to pick it up XD

Demon Slayer said:
I guess people feel the need to tell us their wonderful journey, of going to EBgames and get a wonderful magical paper that lets you guaranty a game when it comes out. I would never ever post a thread about it, cause people probly already know that i would get a preorder.
I pre-ordered online. I didn't go to EBgames ;).
It'll be here via UPS on launch day.

balrogs.pa said:
Theres a point for a thread about a person preordering a game why?
I don't have to take any lip from an Ice Climbers fan.

Bry1500 said:
I just pre-ordered Smash Bros Brawl on Ebgames.com! It'll be here the day of release! :yesnod: Can't wait! It's gonna be awesome.

OMG I AM SO DUMB! I SHOULDA DONE THAT AND GOT IT SHIPPED TO MY DORM INSTEAD OF TO THE GAMESTOP AT HOME!! UGH!

Bry1500 post all of your responses in a single reply man, you're flooding the thread :wtf:

Anyway...

I preordered SSBB and then I discovered something......
ITS NOT COMING ON DEC 3 HERE!!! :yikes: :yikes:
Well, I guess I'll have to wait till december 4 XD
I mean... 1 day... for the game that I bought the Wii for... THATS A LOT!

I pre ordered it as well. I hope not many people did near me!! But doesn't gamestop have a system of the first people who pre ordered it get it first???

I doubt it. I think its just if your names on the preorder list you have first dibs over people who didnt preorder. Other than that the preorder people have to fight over the other preorder people for copies.

Back