I just saw the best Wii email address WIIGOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt trying to hide it the fact i own it and am trying to sell it, and for the record go to ebay and see how many other emails are for sale. I have a wii but i dont need an email to refelct how awsome i am at it but if somone else does i have the best email for sale right now for the wii

wasnt trying to hide it the fact i own it and am trying to sell it, and for the record go to ebay and see how many other emails are for sale. I have a wii but i dont need an email to refelct how awsome i am at it but if somone else does i have the best email for sale right now for the wii

1) Selling hotmail accounts is just illegal in general.

2) It's a hotmail account.

Will someone just send spam bombs to that kid's e-mail please.

call me what u will, just remember i made this post i didnt spam someone elese post. so if your reading what u think is spam the the F out if you want to try to get you hands on the coolest email for the nintendo wii go to ebay and check out [email protected]

call me what u will, just remember i made this post i didnt spam someone elese post. so if your reading what u think is spam the the F out if you want to try to get you hands on the coolest email for the nintendo wii go to ebay and check out [email protected]

I hate you. You are the dumbest piece of **** trolling these fine forums. Please, get a frigg'n job and stop trying to sell shitty e-mail address on eBay then come on these boards trying to advertise the pure crap of your misserable existance. The thought that a mod didn't close this down for advertising is even more mind boggling then your sheer stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back