I know everything there is to know in the universe.

LevesqueIsKing said:
WRONG :yikes:

Lawl'd @ that.
oh really? what is the answer?

btw, you shouldnt laugh at peoples answers, as far as i know you only know the answer because you saw the 1 kid's post before he edited it. ;)

Alright, they had each paid $10. The clerk returns three dollars to them, so that means they each paid $9. $9 X 3 people equals $27 dollars. The clerk pocketted $2, so instead of ADDING the $2 to get $29, you SUBTRACT the $2 to get $25, the actual price of the room.

:wink:

you never answerd my question

are aliens real

what percent of america likes kirby

LevesqueIsKing said:
Alright, they had each paid $10. The clerk returns three dollars to them, so that means they each paid $9. $9 X 3 people equals $27 dollars. The clerk pocketted $2, so instead of ADDING the $2 to get $29, you SUBTRACT the $2 to get $25, the actual price of the room.

:wink:
oh but i dont see how my answer is wrong. i also typod. i meant to type: they each payed 8 1/3, which also..equals 25 dollars.

bw! said:
you never answerd my question

are aliens real

what percent of america likes kirby
yes
100% minus the % of people who dislike kirby in america.

Because they didn't pay 8 1/3. Its not supposed to add up to 25 because 2 of the dollars dissapear (the ones that are taken by the clerk). So its supposed to add up to 27.

CyanRussel said:
Ha....he'll figure out my name, thats why he didnt answer it

(Sovietio....SKIPPED IT!! LOL)
exactly, i could find out your name, so you are asking the wrong question.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Because they didn't pay 8 1/3. Its not supposed to add up to 25 because 2 of the dollars dissapear (the ones that are taken by the clerk). So its supposed to add up to 27.
ah i see.
btw
that was a wrong question i just wanted to have fun in answering it. the answer to it was easy as asking someone to obtain.
so i still know everything in the universe.
:)

mushroomedmario said:
why do you always close your eyes when you make love to me?
cause you aint go no alibi you UGLY, yah, yah you UGLY

btw, that riddle still uses a cheap trick, misleading the person it tells, by forcing upon them a false guide of adding.

AndThen? said:
Is there life beyond our solar system?
yes

CyanRussel said:
You could?:scared:

No you cant.....:wtf: if so, TRY IT!!
in the future i will find a way to contact you, and ask someone else to find out your name. you wont know who it is or when exactly they will ask it, good luck and on not telling your name to ANYONE.

Back