I know there is a thread for this but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
I wanted to know the Wii Codes for users here on WiiChat who visit the site frequently and by frequently I mean everyday. Its a good forum but I really want Mii's of users here you I could get to know and one day play online.

Mine is well... you see right there on the left :lol: and please feel free to IM me anytime to chat or ask any questions.

Last edited:
well why dont you just look to the side and get the persons code you want and pm them instead of making this forum?

eh, good point. But still I dont know people here yet. I have seen both of you here pretty often :)

even if you dont know the person, you can still PM them and ask if they would like to be a part of your mii community.

never hurts to ask and if they are rude then they must be stupid. just PM away :) or go to the shared wii codes thread located here

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-online/5518-share-friend-codes-here.html

everyone will virtually add everyone they can so post your code and then people will let you know they added you :)

if youd like, you may add me :) just give me time i still have yet to add 2 people from this site since my bf is holding my wii hostage lol so i appologize ahead of time if i dont add you right away. just know that i will PROBABLY or most likely during this weekend. :)

haha, cool girl. Yea I sound like a total loser right now trying get friends on my Wii. But its all good. Ad as soon as my daughters let me on I will add ya Jilly thx

theangelwing said:
haha, cool girl. Yea I sound like a total loser right now trying get friends on my Wii. But its all good. Ad as soon as my daughters let me on I will add ya Jilly thx

no you dont seem like a loser. wiichat is a place where everyone interacts with everyone else on the wii :) adding is half the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back