I know this has been covered but....im lazy

Hazey

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
Hey everyone...new to the forum wanted to say hey...

The real reason i joined this site was to look around for info about the Wii online play...

is there any hope of a comprehensive online gaming service like x box live....or am i stuck playing the 95th ranked person when i clearly suck....

i just through my controller into the wall bc i was so beaten so badly, and then i thought to myself...this is nintendo's fault for not making a good online service...can i sue them for the spackle and paint that i need for my wall?

i would gladly pay for a service that actually did the job so i wont have to reconstruct my walls....

is the question whether or not you can sue Nintendo for wall damage? I think they covered their arses with the included grip and wrist strap - sorry.

actually what i threw at the wall was my wallet.....

i didnt expect it to dent the wall...i threw it in leu of my controller which at the time i thought was a good idea....but after a few throws i realized i had nickd the wall...my inlawxs are gonna be pissed..HAHAHA:crazy: :crazy:

anyway im sorry that i posted this so prematurely....i realized there is a thread discussing the future of online play posted on the first page of the forum...

apparently im really lazy...

so do you guys think i have a case to sue nintendo for 17.76$...the cost of materials to repair a wal that i broke because im a hothead?

Oh and i bought my wii before they provided that fancy-dancy glove....

You must be loaded in order to dent a wall with your wallet. Mine probably wouldn't even make it to the wall - it'd be like throwing a piece of kleenex :)

I wish i could say that the reason my wallet made the dent is bc there was so much money in it...but that just aint true...

also the dent could be a result of the fact that i am so ripped....also not the case...

i was really shocked when i dented the wall...

there must be only one explanation...im a BADASSSSSSSS

Hazey you sound as badasssssss as me and just as plentiful in the $$ department.

Let me know how you make out suing Nintendo for the wall repair. They probably have some pretty tight lawyers.

Back