I know what you did last summer i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
I saw/read about your little "trick" over at a different forum I'm not sure if i should applaud you or *tut tut* you hmmmm (yes I'm making this thread so people oh what? and I'll say nothing) to the naughty corner you go i0n no dinner for you

b) why did u make this thread if u r not gonna say what he did
h) what movie does this remind my of? i know what u did last halloween! OOoo000 yeah scary movie!:idea:

he didn right summat he posed a picture of a girl eating out of her ass on the front page of the forum. Or thats what they say*

*big clue to what forum it is

Avais100 said:
he didn right summat he posed a picture of a girl eating out of her ass on the front page of the forum. Or thats what they say*

*big clue to what forum it is

I know what site you're talking about (I'm a member as well), but there's nothing there now. How can you be sure it was i0n anyway?

Napalmbrain said:
I know what site you're talking about (I'm a member as well), but there's nothing there now. How can you be sure it was i0n anyway?

True I have seen a few pretenders of me

But people can allways tell its me

Ah so that explains the weird emails i've been getting.

To clarify, the forum in question hotlinked an image from one of the blogs i own.

Anyone familiar with the internet will know what hotlinking/image theft is and being a fairly popular blog we get a lot of that.

So to stop people hotlinking out images we use a .htaccess file that redirects visitors to another image if they aren't accessing it from the blog homepage.

The image in question isnt very nice, the whole point of it is to get the webmaster in question to stop hotlinking :)

Here's some more info on hotlinking and htaccess for those not in the know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwidth_theft
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.htaccess#Prevent_hotlinking_of_images

Lol yes I'm an idiot lol thats a very......good tactic to stop hotlinking lol

i never said it was ion but thats what the forum thinks (wii say). Now there thinking about having a forum war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back