I know who naruto's father is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arashi Uzumaki

WiiChat Member
Jun 7, 2007
If you search my name you will find that Arashi Uzumaki is the fourths name, and that he is naruto's father. Its also believed that he is the leader of akatsuk, alsoi I have not confirmed the rumor about there being an Uzumaki clan. Let me give you some hard evidence to why I believe he is alive and narutos father. The fact that he was picked instead of any other baby to be burdened with the kyuubi, the unparalleled similarites between the two, the fact that his teacher is also teaching naruto and out of the entire village he is the only one to look lile naruto. I believe he is alive because the jutsu sarutobi(the third) performed was completely different than the one he performed. Please let me explain on this. The death seal jutsu is where the user sacrificies his own soul to kill that of another and together become eternally sealed in the god of deaths stomach, but narutossituation is quite different. Arashi sealed the kyuubi in naruto and then disappeared but theres no grave-site. which leads me to believe that he is still alive because he didnt perform the death seal jutsu like everyone believes.

yeah well why did he not come back to naruto and protected him from being called a monster and riddiculed or come back to become hokage after the third died some father naruto had if his dad never came back to help him

Dang, there are so many theories on this, you can see them on "a specific forum", if you wanna know the URL, pm me. Theorie's like, 4th is the AL, Naruto is the AL, etc. .....

Well this is a quite popular belief:
Naruto IS the fourth Hokage. The fourth sealed the Kyubii within himself and that caused him to reborn. That explains the similarities. Also Jiraiya said "Forgive me fourth" when he pushes Naruto into a pit (teaching him how to summon frogs)
Another common theory regarding Akatsuki:
Akatsuki's leader is actually Uchiha Madara, most respected of all Uchihas to ever exist
Well at least thats what some say...

lmao what bs, go here http://img91.echo.cx/img91/3702/191cj5lb.png
and the fourth sealed the kyuubi inside of naruto so he could become stronger withh the chakra of the nine tails. Also, Jiraya said "forgive me fourth" because he knows that the fourth is naruto's dad and how would you like it if your son was pushed off a cliff? thats y he said forgive me. The fourth also fled konoha when he sealed the nine tails inside of naruto with naruto's mother, who left in tears. He left cuz he thought that konoha was holding back his power to become stronger, so he formed akatsuki. Also, The third misread the seal/instructions on naruto's stomach and mistaked it for the forbidden jutsu that the third used against orochimaru. Which is why he thought that the fourth died. also, if you notice in the manga or the show, the outline of the akatsuki leader is exactly like yondaimes(the fourth).

i think the fourth is his father.i also saw something.on the episode with tsunade the boy she kissed and gave the necklace to looked alot like naruto.back on topic its not very often you seesomeone that has the same hair color,eye color,hair style,and as jiraya says "impatations" as eachother.and it was odd when naruto called tsunade granny....hmm...

sasukefan101 said:
i think the fourth is his father.i also saw something.on the episode with tsunade the boy she kissed and gave the necklace to looked alot like naruto.back on topic its not very often you seesomeone that has the same hair color,eye color,hair style,and as jiraya says "impatations" as eachother.and it was odd when naruto called tsunade granny....hmm...
i agree

his name is not arashi it was some koreans who made this up with a fake interview, and people thought his name was arashi due to an illegible kana on a scroll
and also that kid who looks like naruto is nawaki and is in no way related to the yondaime

i know who naruto's dad is....

you all would get to know who naruto's father sooner or later in the manga coz his father is the leader of akatsuki and none other than yondaime himself...during the battle against kyuubi, the 4th got late in fighting coz he was accompanying his wife in giving birth to naruto...that is why the 3rd commented before that naruto's umbilical cord was cut at almost the same time the kyuubi was sealed within him (or something like that). after he sealed the kyuubi, he fled away from the village and met akatsuki's original leader, uchiha mandra. and after i dont have anymore theories but the akatsuki's plans now is still the same as before....

dude, nawaki, the boy that tsunade kissed died when he was like...13 or so and he's tsunades brother. -_- not her son

this is just my theory but closed to reality i guess, i think the reason why the 4th did not die on the sealing is that he used the shape shifting technique, it has already shown in the episodes how it goes, so maybe he uses another body to be a sacrifice from the death god, yondaime is a power eager person, all he want it power, and that's why he left the village in order to plan carefully how to get all of those kyuubis and extract them.

You'll know who Naruto's father is when it's released, as well as AL.

Back