Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I know who naruto's father is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Anime Lounge' started by Arashi Uzumaki, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Arashi Uzumaki

Arashi Uzumaki WiiChat Member

If you search my name you will find that Arashi Uzumaki is the fourths name, and that he is naruto's father. Its also believed that he is the leader of akatsuk, alsoi I have not confirmed the rumor about there being an Uzumaki clan. Let me give you some hard evidence to why I believe he is alive and narutos father. The fact that he was picked instead of any other baby to be burdened with the kyuubi, the unparalleled similarites between the two, the fact that his teacher is also teaching naruto and out of the entire village he is the only one to look lile naruto. I believe he is alive because the jutsu sarutobi(the third) performed was completely different than the one he performed. Please let me explain on this. The death seal jutsu is where the user sacrificies his own soul to kill that of another and together become eternally sealed in the god of deaths stomach, but narutossituation is quite different. Arashi sealed the kyuubi in naruto and then disappeared but theres no grave-site. which leads me to believe that he is still alive because he didnt perform the death seal jutsu like everyone believes.

2. in touch with the wii

in touch with the wii prez , you suck :p

Wii Friend Code: 5767-9309-0719-3080
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    yeah well why did he not come back to naruto and protected him from being called a monster and riddiculed or come back to become hokage after the third died some father naruto had if his dad never came back to help him

3. Close

Close 幸せ雑&

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Dang, there are so many theories on this, you can see them on "a specific forum", if you wanna know the URL, pm me. Theorie's like, 4th is the AL, Naruto is the AL, etc. .....

4. DarkKunai99

DarkKunai99 The Pocket Master

Well this is a quite popular belief:
    Naruto IS the fourth Hokage. The fourth sealed the Kyubii within himself and that caused him to reborn. That explains the similarities. Also Jiraiya said "Forgive me fourth" when he pushes Naruto into a pit (teaching him how to summon frogs)
    Another common theory regarding Akatsuki:
    Akatsuki's leader is actually Uchiha Madara, most respected of all Uchihas to ever exist
    Well at least thats what some say...

5. Phantom421

Phantom421 WiiChat Member

lmao what bs, go here http://img91.echo.cx/img91/3702/191cj5lb.png
    and the fourth sealed the kyuubi inside of naruto so he could become stronger withh the chakra of the nine tails. Also, Jiraya said "forgive me fourth" because he knows that the fourth is naruto's dad and how would you like it if your son was pushed off a cliff? thats y he said forgive me. The fourth also fled konoha when he sealed the nine tails inside of naruto with naruto's mother, who left in tears. He left cuz he thought that konoha was holding back his power to become stronger, so he formed akatsuki. Also, The third misread the seal/instructions on naruto's stomach and mistaked it for the forbidden jutsu that the third used against orochimaru. Which is why he thought that the fourth died. also, if you notice in the manga or the show, the outline of the akatsuki leader is exactly like yondaimes(the fourth).

6. Phantom421

its also said that naruto's mother is in akatsuki, eight position, yet to be revealed.

7. sasukefan101

sasukefan101 Banned

Wii Friend Code: 7869-6034-5732-1357
    7869-6034-5732-1357
    i think the fourth is his father.i also saw something.on the episode with tsunade the boy she kissed and gave the necklace to looked alot like naruto.back on topic its not very often you seesomeone that has the same hair color,eye color,hair style,and as jiraya says "impatations" as eachother.and it was odd when naruto called tsunade granny....hmm...

8. wario2ooo

wario2ooo vote for me....Wario!

Wii Friend Code: 0162-6929-7214-8876
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    i agree

9. motherbrainrulez

motherbrainrulez WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8024-1926-5495-8435
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    his name is not arashi it was some koreans who made this up with a fake interview, and people thought his name was arashi due to an illegible kana on a scroll
    and also that kid who looks like naruto is nawaki and is in no way related to the yondaime

10. sasukefan101

sasukefan101 Banned

Wii Friend Code: 7869-6034-5732-1357
    7869-6034-5732-1357
  11. carlongo00

carlongo00 WiiChat Member

i know who naruto's dad is....

you all would get to know who naruto's father sooner or later in the manga coz his father is the leader of akatsuki and none other than yondaime himself...during the battle against kyuubi, the 4th got late in fighting coz he was accompanying his wife in giving birth to naruto...that is why the 3rd commented before that naruto's umbilical cord was cut at almost the same time the kyuubi was sealed within him (or something like that). after he sealed the kyuubi, he fled away from the village and met akatsuki's original leader, uchiha mandra. and after i dont have anymore theories but the akatsuki's plans now is still the same as before....

12. Phantom421

dude, nawaki, the boy that tsunade kissed died when he was like...13 or so and he's tsunades brother. -_- not her son

13. junray21

junray21 WiiChat Member

this is just my theory but closed to reality i guess, i think the reason why the 4th did not die on the sealing is that he used the shape shifting technique, it has already shown in the episodes how it goes, so maybe he uses another body to be a sacrifice from the death god, yondaime is a power eager person, all he want it power, and that's why he left the village in order to plan carefully how to get all of those kyuubis and extract them.

14. rasp

rasp The Ultimate Weapon

Wii Friend Code: 3265-0917-3145-5850
    3265-0917-3145-5850
    You'll know who Naruto's father is when it's released, as well as AL.

15. mushroomedmario

mushroomedmario ssb4life

Wii Friend Code: 5701-4561-7633-7008
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    wow no offence, but it hints at this so man yrediculous times, i thought this was a given

16. andria

andria WiiChat Member

are there any other comics after that particular one?where did you find it and can you PLEASE tell me?i love reading comics so would love to read more of that.:) :worship:
    that comic kinda made sense to.i mean,they didnt find his body so he must be alive!he look's SO much like naruto and when naruto was pushed off the cliff i think because "perverted hermit" said"forgive me forth" was not only because narutos the fourths son,naruto was learning to break the seal that the fourth did...and i dont think he would be very happy for both.

17. naruto_freak

naruto_freak ~!naruto!~

if that theary was correct (and im not saing its not possible) wouldn't kakashi know about it cause
    1)
    the 4th was his sempai
    2)he was
    in anbu black opps and no sure but might have been in intel

18. ShinyDialga

ShinyDialga WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 7235-4625-7908-8208
    7235-4625-7908-8208
    yea good point i dont know where to go with this.

19. naruto_freak

naruto_freak ~!naruto!~

thank you im not going insain

p.s. nice sing. and d.p.

im talkin' to you in both

#19 naruto_freak, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  20. andria

andria WiiChat Member

yea but,where can i find that comic?-the whole chapter?i would really appreciate it.