I like her but she doesnt like me..

Wii playa

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2010
U.S.A
i love this girl from school and ive already told her that i liked her but it seems like she doesnt care and ive been getting a feeling that she likes someone else already.. so what do i do keep liking her or just give up on her... ive tried to stop liking her but im deeply in love with her.. What do i do?

that's so cute ... umm maybe if you talk to her more you will realize you two have nothing in common and your infatuation will wain ... or else find some common ground and maybe her opinion might change ... bottom line don't pull off any crazy stunts, just try to open up communication cuz girls are just 90% talk anyway ....

I highly doubt you have discovered love yet man. You have a crush on her, it's normal to not have the ability to stop liking her (not like you can choose who you like) but part of what may be driving her away is if you're seemingly obsessive, which is how it could be perceived if you're telling her you're in love with her.

Not much of a playa, Wii playa. :lol:

The trick usually is show her that your interested, but not THAT interested. Be cool about it. And don't act like a nerd around the girl unless she likes that, but most girls don't. And remember that the number one thing girls look for in a guy is compidence, then confedence, then humor. Speaking of confedence, you don't necessarily have to gloat about yourself or anything, just show it with your body language. 60 to 70 percent of all communication is with your body and girls strongly pick up on that. If you have a slumped over posture and look down at your feet often, it show that you're not that confedent of a guy. Stand up straight, make eye contact and speak clearly, no mumbling. By the way, eye contact is especially important with ladies. They can always tell whe you get wandering eyes if you know what I mean. It's also important that you actually LISTEN to what she says. If you're just looking at her lips move or start checking her out while she's telling you something more than likely you wont know what to say back, which shows a lack of compidence which, of coarse, is a major turn off.

Remember, a way to a womans heart is through her best friend. Sounds odd I know but you'd be surprised just how important her best friends oppinion is on guys, and just about everything else actually. So to win over the girl, you must win over the best friend, but not so much as to seem like you like her too(duh). Just be friendly.

Back