I like to play and hello!

Thank you and the info for the other person above I'm sure will be usefull!:cornut:

hey and welcome to the forum. enjoy your stay.
by the way both the GC and the wii discs are inserted into the same disc slot.

I GAVE IN AND JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE! I HOPE MY FRIEND LIKES HIS NEW PRESANT! I will have to update my profile now! I am so excited this thing is awesome!:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Awesome. I found my Wii online friend code and I am fully registered! I got the extra 3 months and the 3 free mags. Well... what to do now? I believe Wii will be playing for the rest of the night! Have a great night everyone!:thumbsup:

WiiFriendCode2.jpg

My Wii Purchases to date!

I am posting this because it doesn't fit in my profile lol! My laptop broke which sucks but thanks to my Wii I have a way online. Can you imagine how long it took to post this lol!!

My System: Wii Sports Console, 4 Wii-motes, 4 Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, Nyko Charge Station, 2 Intec Steering Wheels, 2 GameCube Controllers, 1 Game Cube Memory Card.
Wii Games: Wii Play, Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Rayman Raving Rabbits, Rapala Tournament Fishing, TMNT, Medal of Honor Vanguard, SSX Blur, Red Steel.
GameCube Games: Monopoly Party, Medal of Honor Frontline, TMNT.
NES: The Legend of Zelda, Excitebike, Ice Hockey, Kid Icarus, TMNT, Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers.
Super NES: Super Mario World, Sim City, Streets of Rage, RTK IV: Wall of Fire.
Nintendo 64: Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64.
Sega Genesis: Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog.
TurboGrafx 16: Bonk's Adventure.

Im soo happy I didnt let my friend borrow my Wii who nows what could of hapened

Back