I love Caffeine

Well, I see you've all swayed off-topic. I didn't know caffeine was synonymous with eating someone out. Heh... I'm not gonna go there. Not that I really think it's very strange. Didn't know there were really any benefits to oral though. Uh-huh. Yeah Im'ma shaddap now.

Old enough to follow your signature. ;]

It's an acquired taste best left un-acquired.

Whew, I thought I was spamming but this is the Lounge.

...Im 16, and I dont get his(DRMARIO) sig... Ill probably never know what it means...

But I certainly know that you vaganal theory of pissing, isnt correct. I know from experience... And if the chick drinks cranberry juice before... Oral... it tastes better then most energy drinks (staying on topic barely)

Well... I kind of want to get on this conversation, but I'll restrain myself.

Just had to delete my last sentence because it went against what I just said -.-.

Anyway, I HATE caffeine. Caffeine is for the weak :p. If you can't wake your ass up in the morning than you need to start eating healthier and exercise more. Maybe... was about to get pulled into the threads current conversation... never mind.

Screw it... I'm going for it.

@Twilight Hero: If your not willing to go down on a girl I hope you never get laid. It's just a common courtesy to try and please the women as much as you can. If you don't go down on her than your not going to be doing your best... now are you?

With the whole pee thing (which I'm guessing your 12 from that statement)... really? Have you ever found yourself looking at woman's... or man's... ass do you immediately say "eewwww that's where people poop from?"

People have common misconceptions all the time. For instance, people say it's gross to have a dog lick them... even though they'll kiss a human. A dogs mouth is a LOT cleaner than a humans. Any woman you go down on will bathe, at least I hope so, so there shouldn't be any problem about uncleanliness.

@Brawny: It's not always an acquired taste. Some people like it from the start, but that doesn't really matter. Going down on a woman for the first time is the same as trying beer for the first time. You'll probably not like it that much, but eventually you'll grow to love it.

And yes... a woman does become PUTTY to a man who is good at going down on her. But, of course, you can never really know if your good unless you test it with multiple women (unless you plan on sticking with the one your with already).

But it can also be said for the reverse; if she's just as good at going down on you... well... at least it evens the playing field. If you get the girl to like sex as much as you, or more, then you don't have to worry about the "no sex" card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, Twilight, if you ever want to have a good sexual relationship with someone (and trust me... you do)... you need to get over your little problem.

Back