img657.jpg

img656.jpg

img655.jpg

img654.jpg

img653.jpg

img651.jpg

Last edited:
your an auto sales men?

if i get my degree.....i 'll be able to work on those kinds of cars.......my dream.....lol

No not a salesmen... yet :p

Right now I'm the main porter at champion audi (largest porsche and audi dealership in the world) It's an awesome job get to drive some badass vehicles

Ya I love it been a long time coming working at other dealerships to get good enough rep to work at such one with such prestige.

must everyone mock me!!!! ughhh i dream about driving cars such as those, i live, eat, sleep cars. Theres nothing in the world that i would find a better job then a job that has to do with cars. Ughhh your soo lucky, maybe in the future you can get your boss to let me in with the rest of you guys :yesnod: :D

KTIGZ said:
must everyone mock me!!!! ughhh i dream about driving cars such as those, i live, eat, sleep cars. Theres nothing in the world that i would find a better job then a job that has to do with cars. Ughhh your soo lucky, maybe in the future you can get your boss to let me in with the rest of you guys :yesnod: :D

:lol:

Well the best you can do is apply for jobs at dealerships, I got hooked up because our family is friends with the lot manager. Soon I'm getting transfered to "The Collection" in Miami dealership with Ferraris and Porches and other top label cars. :yikes:

Nice!

I've been into Champion Audi, it's north of Ft. Lauderdale if I remember correctly. They had an S6 I popped in to take a look at (on one of our trips to Miami). A buddy of mine has a pretty hot RS6 conversion down in that area, I'll have to see what dealership he deals with.

You might be thinking of the one on Copans, the one I'm at is just north of it. And rawr rs4s are so much fun to drive so is the s6

chach, i'll pickup a vehicle from your local if you hook me up with a free one... really. :)

Last edited:
:crazy:

Ha ya a free one sorry if they gave out free ones I would have one myself ;p

Sticker price on R8 is 136000 and even then there is a 4 year waiting list

chach said:
You might be thinking of the one on Copans, the one I'm at is just north of it. And rawr rs4s are so much fun to drive so is the s6

Yeah, that rings a bell! (Copans)

Neat cars - I was trying to double up on DD/track/performance car, but I eventually bailed on that notion. I wound up with a nice clean GS300 for a daily, and a Supra for my project car (though both of those are since long gone). GS was outstanding, the Supra was fun, though a deep, dark whole of cash sucking excess :lol:

Very nice. A nice light job, and you get to hang around nice cars all day. A mere dream for me. I'm going to be stuck in an under stocked Electronics department in the local Superstore.

your my new idol chach. i wish i had your job....cause i dont even have one

Back