I love my wii

mberman84

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
I have recently purchased a Nintendo Wii from In Stock Wii and absolutely love it. I am almost 23 years old and thought that I may be too old for it's child-like games, but i was totally wrong. I very much enjoy everything about the Wii and games are anything but child-like.

What are some good games I should get? Any thoughts?

NINTENDO DOSE NOT SUPPORT CHILDISH GAMES SORRY!!

WII RAWKS OUT LOUD!

-zelda TP: Need no explanation, master of zelda games. Gatta-have-game!
-Excitetruck/need for speed: carbon: A fun nice racing game that uses the wiimote well.
-Red steel: childish? i think not.
-Wario wares: smooth moves: really utilizesthe wiimote, a must for any wii owner.
-Mario 64 form the virtual console, this game is the most selling nintendo game(i think) Its *&^$%^% amazing!!!!

MADDEN 07 is a must ....people make excite truck ,wario smooth moves, and red steel out to be more then they are ...just in my opinion those 3 are crap... call of duty 3 is nice as... well....

KINGSHIPLEY said:
MADDEN 07 is a must ....people make excite truck ,wario smooth moves, and red steel out to be more then they are ...just in my opinion those 3 are crap... call of duty 3 is nice as... well....

Agreed about everything except Madden as I havent a clue what American football is.

Need For Speed is where its at racing wise, other than the stupid cable from the Nunchuk in the way it works really well and I dind it much better than with a normal controller.

My brother liked it so much hes buying it for Xbox as he tried the Xbox demo.

Excite the graphics look auwful, blocy and kiddy like, NFS is fast and the graphics are on par with the Xbox from our comparison over the two systems.

Zedla is a must.

Warioware loks crap is crap and is falsy advertised as single player when its not,. I saw 1 player and thouht whats the point.

Back