i love pokemon.

Walugi

Zyl0nB
Nov 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
2704-5528-6520-6101
i love pokemon.

i havent played it in like 8 years im so excited to get pearl for xmas :)

am i wonrg in saying pearl has only sinnoh pokemon?
only 150?

w000t
thanks for the info man.
cant wait to play this / my other ds games online :)

Pearl, by far, is still one of the best games I have ever played.
The main story, was awesome sause.
The post E4 story, was also, awesomeness.

The sinnoh pokes, are good, interesting, and unique.
The non sinnoh, pokes, once you get the national dex, are, well, the good old friends you haven't seen in years, (except for zubat/golbat and geodude/graveler...by the end game, I was sick of them spawning on me all the time)

More importantly, its the post competitive game, that is the true amazing part. Finnish the man quest, start learning what it really means to train a poke, battling people with serious strategy online...
That...is fun.

I don't necessarily like peal as much as leaf green and emerald. A lot of the pokemon are copies of others made in the past. (I just know Strype is going to disagree with me)

wii_girliefairie said:
nope you see some other ones (i think) then you see the other ones. i think they all add up to almost 600...
Actually There are 482 different Pokemon mainly available up for grabs. Then you have the 8 downright near impossible pokemon to get:
-Mew
-Celebi
-Deoxys
-Jirachi
-Ho-Oh
-Lugia
-Latias
-Latios
After that there are also three more unobtainable pokemon
-Shaymin
-Darkrai
-Arceus
These 11 pokemon are not needed for the completion of your Pokedex however.

You can look forward to everything in this game, though in my opinion i think that the starter pokemon were kind of crappy xD
i mean the grass pokemons a seed evolving into a tree
the water pokemon is just a giant penguin xD
and the fire pokemon is just a monkey on fire
they werent that creative with the starters this time xD
but other than that this game is just like, awesomeness lol

Lati@s can be obtained in any Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald game so I don't think those are hard to come by, it'd be like saying Mewtwo is hard to obtain or Charmander. And Ho-oh and Lugia can be gotten on both of the GC games. All the others except Shaymin and Arceus have been given away in events so it shouldn't be hard getting them through trades or the gts (well you need to get them in trades first to get them off the gts).

And no way Drencer, I call it poketto monstaa

massi4h said:
Lati@s can be obtained in any Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald game so I don't think those are hard to come by, it'd be like saying Mewtwo is hard to obtain or Charmander. And Ho-oh and Lugia can be gotten on both of the GC games. All the others except Shaymin and Arceus have been given away in events so it shouldn't be hard getting them through trades or the gts (well you need to get them in trades first to get them off the gts).

And no way Drencer, I call it poketto monstaa
Im so reminded of playing poker with the guys on my floor last year, saying "this hand is a monstaa, oh yea I gots a huge monstaa"

Yea, nothing is reaaly that hard to get, its only when you are trying to get great....or perfect ones..that is the hard part...

its whats its called :)

Back