i love pokemon.

Hey fellow Pokemon fans!
I've always been a HUGE fan of Pokemon...ever since I was about 9 years old i think:p.
I LOVE the Pokemon Gameboy games, but I've kinda drifted away from the cartoon shows now that I'm in my late teens:p.
I have the Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Diamond Versions. The only ones I'm missing are Crystal, and Pearl I think.

I didn't think there were many fans out there since it's been a while since the idea of Pokemon came out, but I guess I was wrong:lol:!

Anyway, I play my Diamond Game mostly since its the newest game I have for my DS.

I'd be happy to have a few matches with anybody:thumbsup:, as long as I don't have to fight any Legendaries...just to make it a fair fight.

I have already finished my Diamond 2 times, and Ive started it a 3rd time and picked Piplup to start with (the first time i finished it I chose Turtwig to start with, and the second time I picked Chimchar to begin with).
My team in my third game so far is made of:
Empoleon Lv: 37
Ponyta Lv: 36
Noctowl Lv: 36
Luxray Lv: 36 &
Skorupi Lv: 32
*I also plan on catching a Snover to get an Abomasnow to have a powerful Grass type (not to mention its Ice type:D)

Anyway, I can't quite remember my Friend Code:p, so I'll have to post that later.
Until then, if anyone's intrested in giving me some matches, send me a few PM's! I'll get'em eventually!

Your Average Pokemon Fan,
Jeff

Last edited:
Strype McClaine said:
Im so reminded of playing poker with the guys on my floor last year, saying "this hand is a monstaa, oh yea I gots a huge monstaa"

Yea, nothing is reaaly that hard to get, its only when you are trying to get great....or perfect ones..that is the hard part...
heh heh, I have a "pocket monster"

POKIMANS is what I call 'em, but so many fanboys get offended...

lolz-pokimans
[remember the poke rap? anyone?]
gotta love that poke rap xD

You will definetly enjoy Dimond/Pearl
They have so much to offer, there are so many things to do.
Its a game you can play for a really long time.
With all the breeding, EV Training, WiFi, not to mention 493 pokemon to catch and train, it will keep you busy and something you can enjoy for a long time.

lol the best pokemon known to man is Pokemon Yellow. Nothing can top that no matter what, come on having pikachu follow u around like the tv show was great for me when i was a kid:lol: . Also pokemon began to turn gay once every new season started they added like another 100 pokemon to the list.

C1audio said:
lol the best pokemon known to man is Pokemon Yellow. Nothing can top that no matter what, come on having pikachu follow u around like the tv show was great for me when i was a kid:lol: . Also pokemon began to turn gay once every new season started they added like another 100 pokemon to the list.

What you say is true, the classics are clearly much better.
I did love Jhoto though.
Hoenn..not so much.
But thats what great about Diamond/Pearl, you can bring all those pokemon back. But i see what your saying.

I liked pokemon blue-it was one of the best I would say.But getting your pokemon to level up took forever ¬_¬
And true-The series was only good when it was Ash,brock and misty-after that it became gay ._.
it was hard to keep up with the charcters/pokemon and they just became less inspiring as they grew in number.

Last edited:
Back