I made these

Adamquest64

WiiChat Member
Feb 27, 2007
My job is airbrushing shirts, so when I scored a surplus of sunglass bags for free, I knew just what to do with them. I made a stencil of the DS logo, and put it on some of the bags. Here are the DS bags I made. I have white logo on black, white on grey, and pink on black. These are perfect if you're like me and always carry your DS in your pocket, as they will protect it from dust and scratches.
crap002.jpg

crap001.jpg

Can they fit the super chunky awesome original DS in?

The first thing I thought of was "My God, they look like my sunglasses case" :lol:

I wouldn't mind selling a few, but that might be illegal without permission from Nintendo. And if I agreed to make some for free, I think alot of people would ask for one and never use it. So I just made three. One for me, my gf, and my daughter. My daughter has my old DS Phat, so yes, they fit, albeit a bit snug. I'm glad you guys like them, thanks for the compliments!

I'd buy one. Can you make a custom logo/sketch? and if you did sell em how much?

Mitch2025 said:
how much would it cost to get one with the Wiichat logo on a black bag?

yea heck I'd buy 2. As long as you dont kill the prices like 20 bucks a pop. =/ I'd like to get 1 for a friend also. I'd paypal you right now. =)

Darkonix said:
I'd buy one. Can you make a custom logo/sketch? and if you did sell em how much?

Yeah, I can make anything you want on one, with one exception: Since I will be selling them, I can't make any copyrighted characters or logos on them. That includes the "DS" ones that I made.

What I can do is tell you how to make your own DS bag.

btw, my prices will depend on what you want airbrushed on your bag.

Adamquest64 said:
Yeah, I can make anything you want on one, with one exception: Since I will be selling them, I can't make any copyrighted characters or logos on them. That includes the "DS" ones that I made.

What I can do is tell you how to make your own DS bag.

btw, my prices will depend on what you want airbrushed on your bag.

hmm tell us how to make our own bags? I dont even know where they sell those little bags. lol I wouldnt mind a tut though. =) And as for wanting something on there.. Im not sure what is difficult for you to make. I know you will have stencles or sketches for airbrushing but not sure what is difficult for you, Lettering? Designs? You should make a new thread only for these. =) or a mini website if Wiichat doesnt allow you to.

Back