I made these

I think somebody here has stuck some gold, it is a pitty you cant sell them cos of the DS logo, i mean by the sounds of it you would be making a few $$

They look good as well, how long did it take you to make them?

Here's an idea of something that could go on a bag that's not copyrighted: Your user name.

I made one with my name on it to show on this thread, but my pc crashed and will be down for a week. Good thing I have a Wii to post with, but I don't know how to use the Wii to post pics on the net. So I will show the new bag later. Unless I find a way to do it on Wii.

so thats what happened to you lol. i was thinking about getting one with my name but i kinda like the idea of the Wiichat.com logo on mine (i0n wont care especially if you sell it to a moderator ;))

They are rather funky =]

I'd buy one if it had my user name on it, or maybe even wiichat on it

No Wiichat, sorry. If anyone is going to be selling Wiichat merchandise, it should be Wiichat. Otherwise they might sue me.

If I gave one away that had Wiichat or DS on it, that would be fine. Maybe we could have a Mario Kart tournament or something.

bag.jpg

OK I fixed our PC and Adam should be back tonight....here is the bag with his screen name.

Back