I. Must. Rant. [Long]

God, that is messed up.
I can definitely relate regarding unfairness in the school's performing arts department. There is always politics and elitism and people being robbed :\

I just don't know what to say. I am sorry to hear that man, I truly am. Reading through that, I can see that you have gone through a lot, but just don't quit now. I am sure that as time passes, other acting opportunities will open up for you, so my advice is to carry on doing what you do best. I wish you all the luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Well, am I the only one who has a little faith in education? Not really, but they're apparently trained for this stuff, are you actually confident your acting ability is that good to be cast for those parts? I mean, whoever did get Maurice is suited for the part better, by their judgment.

I can only see your point if major parts have been given to the people with utterly no acting ability whatsoever.

Actually, I have no experience with acting, I'm just giving you a different opinion to those who are agreeing with your slightly so bias story. =P

Are there any theatres or anything you can go apply and act for outside of school? I know you can in the UK. 'cause if so, I recommend doing that, because it seems your school is being immature about a past situation. Sorry about how it's all gone on for ya bro.

You silly guyses.

I don't plan to go to college to be an actor. Moreso an architectual engineer.

your talent will be realised eventually. by then you will have truly mastered your craft and you can laugh at all those who didn't give you time.

SensesFail said:
wow, what bull ****. you should tell your principal she touched you... lol

xD
ah that sucks man i read all of it
i didnt quite get the whole sister deal
butt that sucks that u didnt get the part
but i hate that movie
i cried when the beast died

ssbb_lover said:
Ouch, that's...tough. Very. That's a load of bullocks that those teachers would do that to you. If you think/know that this happened because of the grudges your teachers are holding, why not have the principal talk to him?

*bollocks....ONLY BRITISH PEOPLE CAN SAY IT.
--

Trulen, I feel you bud'. Anything I have ever thought I was good at was shot down, low self esteem happened and I'm convinced I fail at everything.

The teachers involved now hold grudges against you, supposedly not aloud to but they do, always.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that things turn around, if you need to vent again I'm always open/

Back