Status
Not open for further replies.

Scream

President of NO MA'AM
Sep 25, 2006
Central Coast, CA, USA
Wii Online Code
0169-9501-5816-7969
Heard of Area 51? It is nothing! All the hip kids have moved on to Area 47 - In fact, no one even knows if it exists or, if it does, where it exists. It might not even exist on this planet. In fact, it might exist only in a 3/4 dimension known as Foo. The Russians and the Chinese have been trying to unlock the secrets of 47 for a long time now, but know one knows if they have been successful. I once heard a rumor that in order to get to 47, you had to take peyote while jumping into a massive whirlpool that appears south west of the Marshall Islands only on a full moon, and once every 2 and 3/4 years. It is said that you had to let the whirling mass of water take you to the bottom, and only there could you find it. The people at Foo are said to welcome any who are able to make it, even if they're a Russian! The secrets of everything are thought to be there. Now I don't know for sure, but I think it's very possible that these people, who live at 47, have actually discovered what goes on in woman’s minds! That last part is not based on fact however, just something I pondered.

Earlier this year, top scientists working for NASA saw a glimpse of Foo while searching for new planets. It was hushed up by the U.S. government of course, as the knowledge of Foo can never be allowed to fall into public hands. It is still unclear how exactly these scientists were able to see Foo, but possible explanations have come from theologists from all over the world. Dr. Makovovich claims that when NASA looked deep into the universe, they caught a quick glimpse of untime, which allowed them to see the truth. Untime has been known for years throughout the scientific community. Untime is now, tomorrow, and yesterday. Time is nothing.

Another scientist, Professor Hamilton, has said time and time again that Area 47, also known as Foo, does not exist, it just is. He explains further by saying, "Area 47 can not be, but it is.".

Believe who you will, but just know, Foo is not here, and Foo is here to stay.

I hope I have enlightened each and every one of you Wii Chat members.

Thank you.

ill tell you where area 47 is
its right near area 51
that section of the desert was split into "areas" for the military.

dipshit.

Sovieto said:
ill tell you where area 47 is
its right near area 51
that section of the desert was split into "areas" for the military.

dipshit.

I think this quote applies to you:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."

Scream said:
I think this quote applies to you:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."
right.
and since when was i learning anything from your post?

lol well this post made my day...what re you smoking? cause man its better than what ive got! stop holding out

Scream said:
Heard of Area 51? It is nothing! All the hip kids have moved on to Area 47 - In fact, no one even knows if it exists or, if it does, where it exists. It might not even exist on this planet. In fact, it might exist only in a 3/4 dimension known as Foo. The Russians and the Chinese have been trying to unlock the secrets of 47 for a long time now, but know one knows if they have been successful. I once heard a rumor that in order to get to 47, you had to take peyote while jumping into a massive whirlpool that appears south west of the Marshall Islands only on a full moon, and once every 2 and 3/4 years. It is said that you had to let the whirling mass of water take you to the bottom, and only there could you find it. The people at Foo are said to welcome any who are able to make it, even if they're a Russian! The secrets of everything are thought to be there. Now I don't know for sure, but I think it's very possible that these people, who live at 47, have actually discovered what goes on in woman’s minds! That last part is not based on fact however, just something I pondered.

Earlier this year, top scientists working for NASA saw a glimpse of Foo while searching for new planets. It was hushed up by the U.S. government of course, as the knowledge of Foo can never be allowed to fall into public hands. It is still unclear how exactly these scientists were able to see Foo, but possible explanations have come from theologists from all over the world. Dr. Makovovich claims that when NASA looked deep into the universe, they caught a quick glimpse of untime, which allowed them to see the truth. Untime has been known for years throughout the scientific community. Untime is now, tomorrow, and yesterday. Time is nothing.

Another scientist, Professor Hamilton, has said time and time again that Area 47, also known as Foo, does not exist, it just is. He explains further by saying, "Area 47 can not be, but it is.".

Believe who you will, but just know, Foo is not here, and Foo is here to stay.
I hope I have enlightened each and every one of you Wii Chat members.
Thank you.
Do you have a source?

I try to bring enlightenment to you people, and I am made into a mocking bird. Squawk!

The source you ask? Just clear your mind to untime and the source will flow right through you. Then you will see what I have seen. I wrote that report to show both sides of the story. My opinion is nowhere to be found in it, and I stated only the facts.

I am like the Fox News of Foo.

I will leave it up to each of you to make up your own minds.

What kind of Peyote? I tried it with some Mescaline over the summer and it didnt work although I ended up in water world 2 of super mario bros.

edit: true story

chach said:
What kind of Peyote? I tried it with some Mescaline over the summer and it didnt work although I ended up in water world 2 of super mario bros.

edit: true story
lmao oh ive been there! dude we dont want enlightenment, its a gaming forum! we want mindless violence and sqaure eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back