I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

Keep your opinion to yourself. I thought it was quite good & so do alot of other people.

Major thats quite harsh to say you made a thread asking people if they've seen it
He said, 'No' meaning he hasn't then 'Thank God' stating he doesnt like it

Anyways. I havn't and TBH the Name doesn't sound too cool

Major Tom said:
Keep your opinion to yourself. I thought it was quite good & so do alot of other people.

I agree with you in that Chain Blade's opinions are usually 100% retarded.. at least the ones that I have seen. Dont let it get to you.

I saw I My Me, and it was actually funny as hell. I liked it, they left it off with room for a sequel. Im usually not into the cross dressing thing, but the fact the guy didnt want to dress up like girl but had to just to get back at that old hag worked out very well. His reactions were funny. Its a fairly well made animation.

Others, I have to say dont let the name fool you. Its completely not cutesy pootsy.. cause i hate those.

Does chain blade even like anime? I could've sworn I saw him in a thread talking about anime sucking. But yeah, it's post like those that got him banned.

What's the anime about?

Ummmm Its abot a Male Kyoshi (Teacher) that tried to get a job at a Private School only to be refused cause he was male. So to get back at the principal he dresses up as a woman with the help from Ba-Chan. (The Land"Lady") and gets the job. Its funny as hell the things that happen but the end is pretty serious. Its 13 episodes long. If you wanna see it its here:
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

Last edited:
Major Tom said:
Ummmm Its abot a Male Kyoshi (Teacher) that tried to get a job at a Private School only to be refused cause he was male. So to get back at the principal he dresses up as a woman with the help from Ba-Chan. (The Land"Lady") and gets the job. Its funny as hell the things that happen but the end is pretty serious. Its 13 episodes long. If you wanna see it its here:
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

Though I dont have a problem with it, careful with posting video links. Use PMs. I watch a lot of stuff on streaming sites as well, but some stuff just isnt safe for certain forums.

Its fine. There isn't anything bad in it. I mean the shows rated the equivalent of PG in Japan. Of course its rated TV-14 here. But if your under 10 you really shouldn't be on this site anyway.

Japan must have millions of animes if they have to start using names like that. It probably has to do with the different culture maybe, lol. I'll watch it though, I don't judge a book by its title.

Strawberry egg is slang for crossdresser/Transgenger in Japan. Just incase you guys were wondering.

Major Tom said:
Its fine. There isn't anything bad in it. I mean the shows rated the equivalent of PG in Japan. Of course its rated TV-14 here. But if your under 10 you really shouldn't be on this site anyway.

i was thinking more along the lines of copyright infringement that can get a site like this shut down if not careful.

Its no more dangerous then posting Youtube videos. You really don't have to follow the link if you dont want. Plus its not breaking any Copyright laws here.

Major Tom said:
Its no more dangerous then posting Youtube videos. You really don't have to follow the link if you dont want. Plus its not breaking any Copyright laws here.

yes and no. Its a blurry line for sure. As for if I My Me St-E has been linsenced here, i dont know. But the website itself contains full copywritten material. Like i said, i dont care either way, but you might just make it worse for the people who run this forum. Thats all. Just letting you know to be careful.

Back