I need a joystick instead of the nunchuck???

jake069

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2007
Hi,

I'm new here. I've got some physical limitations that are preventing me from playing call of duty 3. I'm not able to hold the nunchuck and effectivly use the analog stick with my thumb.

Does anyone make some sort of controller that would replace the nunchuck as a joystick? I'm thinking old school NES advantage style.....

I realize I wont be very competitive with something like this, but at least i'll be able to move around...

My other thoughts were mounting a nunchiuck on a small piece of plywood and then just using the analog stick as a joystick....

anyone got any ideas?

Maybe you want the Classic Controller that plugs in place of the Nunchuck?

videogamesdepo_1979_90175095

jake069 said:
Hi,

I'm new here. I've got some physical limitations that are preventing me from playing call of duty 3. I'm not able to hold the nunchuck and effectivly use the analog stick with my thumb.

Does anyone make some sort of controller that would replace the nunchuck as a joystick? I'm thinking old school NES advantage style.....

I realize I wont be very competitive with something like this, but at least i'll be able to move around...

My other thoughts were mounting a nunchiuck on a small piece of plywood and then just using the analog stick as a joystick....

anyone got any ideas?

Sadly there isnt a alterante to usein the full set up for all games
So youd better get that hammer out
hammertime2tg2.gif

Back