I need advice

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
This is probably the only time I have asked for relationship advice on the internet.

There is a girl I have really liked for ages. We've kissed a couple of time before in the past and slept together (not had sex, literally slept together).

Now she is with someone who seems like a nice guy, but she told me the other day that she is in love with me and wants to see me tomorrow.

I told her that I didn't want to take advantage of her and that she was probably just confused. I don't know her boyfriend but I know he is a good person so I told her to give her relationship a chance.

I really like her as well but I do not want to make life hard for her. What should I do?

if you think she'll sincerely stick with you, go for her!

...IF she's not hopping around and if you think you'll stick with her. :yesnod:

First off...you're a really classy guy. Not wanting her to potentially jeopardize her current relationship...having positive things to say about her boyfriend...do you know how rare that is? She'd be lucky to have you. After reading your post, it doesn't seem far-fetched that she could've realized you're just that much better than who she's currently with. It could've really opened her eyes. You won't be taking advantage at all, it's her decision who she wants to be with, and she seems to have independently decided you're the one =)

Celeste said:
First off...you're a really classy guy. Not wanting her to potentially jeopardize her current relationship...having positive things to say about her boyfriend...do you know how rare that is? She'd be lucky to have you. After reading your post, it doesn't seem far-fetched that she could've realized you're just that much better than who she's currently with. It could've really opened her eyes. You won't be taking advantage at all, it's her decision who she wants to be with, and she seems to have independently decided you're the one =)
Thank you Celeste :)

I will probably go for it as long as she is absolutely sure. I want to be with her but I don't want her to make a mistake she will regret.

Agreed with Celeste.
You do seem like a gentleman, hope everything goes good for you.

Takes balls not to get pissed in a situation like this. considering she's with another guy? You are a pride to men everywhere.

I agree fully with Celeste. Although I'd like to add my own 2 cents.

You sincerely like this girl, she likes you back. She's with another guy, you accept it. That's great, although what if she falls for this guy, and has less interest in you? Ya know what I'm saying here? You DO NOT wanna mess up your chances. Considering she's dating him, she must already like him.

Just giving a different view on the situation.

ok, here is what i did before i did anything to ask out my current girlfriend.

FIRST! you 100% absolutely MUST make sure that what you feel for isnt just a silly little crush, you have to make sure these feelings are real, so before anything goes one between you 2 again, you should try to get to hang out or talk with this girl more so you can come to the realization that its true feeling or just a crush.
Trust me, making sure you really like her is very important especially in the long run, because it leads to having a much happier relationship because the 2 of you know that the feeling are real.

but what do i knw, for all you know, i could be some 40 year old virgin living in my moms basement whose never even talked to a girl.

haha, no, im really not, belive me, my advice is good, i learned it from the greatest man of all time, my papa

I have decided to go for it, but not do anything until she has had a chance to think about what she really wants :yesnod:

Thanks for the advice people

Celeste said:

Can't say anymore than that =]

I really can't :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
Can't say anymore than that =]

I really can't :lol:

Oh Snap.

You're making the right choices, try and give her a chance with the new guy as you don't want to ruin anything.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Oh Snap.

You're making the right choices, try and give her a chance with the new guy as you don't want to ruin anything.
He's not really new. She has been dating him for about a month.

Haha, slightly the same thing in which I'm going through (haven't slept with her or kissed each other yet though) but in all the same, I didn't want to ruin what they had for each other.

Personally, I'd ask her if it'd be okay to sit the guy down and just explain things, if she really does like you, and you like her, chances are the two breaking up is bound to happen sooner or later and he has the right to know. If he's a nice enough and mature enough guy, he may even thank you for your honesty.

Back