I need an opinion on something...SSBB Related

The Storm

Legendary Super Saiyan
Mar 22, 2008
their was another post before this one about which character could have been added to brawl to make it perfect.

what about Turok The Dinosaur Hunter?
they put Snake in, they could put him in.

does anybody agree that this would have been an Uber addition?:cool:
if not, who do you think should have been in it?

Yeah, that could have been pretty cool.
It's just that Turok isn't as widely known as Snake..sure, the series has its own following...but I'm not sure if the majority of the Brawl crowd would be able to relate. That might just be me though.

Ashwii00 said:
Yeah, that could have been pretty cool.
It's just that Turok isn't as widely known as Snake..sure, the series has its own following...but I'm not sure if the majority of the Brawl crowd would be able to relate. That might just be me though.
yeah, your probably right.
i had thought they might only b/c of the release of the new Turok game on the 360.
to be honest, i wasnt that familiar with Snake. i havent really played many MGS' before.

Yeah, I think that'd be interesting to see. I personally was more familiar with Turok thanks to the N64 version...but with Brawl's surging popularity...lots of people jumped on the Wii bandwagon JUST for Brawl...so using Sonic and Snake most likely attracted a few from that side. I like how you think though. That could have been neat.

Ashwii00 said:
Yeah, I think that'd be interesting to see. I personally was more familiar with Turok thanks to the N64 version...but with Brawl's surging popularity...lots of people jumped on the Wii bandwagon JUST for Brawl...so using Sonic and Snake most likely attracted a few from that side. I like how you think though. That could have been neat.

Thanks.
Smae here, N64 was awesome back in the day, still is.
i am one of those who got the Wii mainly for brawl.
i got it instead of the 360 b/c it seems that they are making many games multisystem while saving some exclusives for the Wii...
so i just figured it is better to go with Wii for the wider variety of gameplay.
i like how you think too.:cool:

Damascus said:
Somebody fill me in.

Who the heck is Turok The Dinosaur Hunter?

Sounds kinda like a Dora the Explorer character o.o

Google/Wiki him.

Why do I have a strong feeling your basing this decision off of the new Turok game that came out a while ago?

VidyaVince said:
Why do I have a strong feeling your basing this decision off of the new Turok game that came out a while ago?

Well im not i remember the ones for N64 & had the one for gamecube they weren't bad for their time.

Birdmaster said:
Well im not i remember the ones for N64 & had the one for gamecube they weren't bad for their time.

True, but he was some silent hero Indian shaman **** in the first few games, not a mohawkin rockin' guy like he is now.

Anyway, I don't think Turok has enough of a following to be put into the next Smash Bros. Also, he's multiplatform. He already had a slim-ass chance of possibly being in since he's 3rd party, but multiplatform=forget about it.

VidyaVince said:
True, but he was some silent hero Indian shaman **** in the first few games, not a mohawkin rockin' guy like he is now.

Anyway, I don't think Turok has enough of a following to be put into the next Smash Bros. Also, he's multiplatform. He already had a slim-ass chance of possibly being in since he's 3rd party, but multiplatform=forget about it.

Yea i don't believe he would make it either.

VidyaVince said:

honestly, i was thinking of the one from the first few games.
i havent played the new one, but i plan to anyway to make my own opinion of it.
even though he was an indian/shaman/whatever, you have to give him kudos.
those weapons, awesome.
even if he isnt a big talker, he couldve made a pretty good addidtion to brawl.

Back