I need friends! Please add me

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRuMMaGe said:
Look, all I'm saying here is that i came to this forum in the hopes of talking to some mature people and getting some friend codes, instead i found a forum full of people trying to make "n00bs" feel bad about themselves. If you truely do think someone is a "n00b", then you should try to help them, not crush them. Everyone was a "n00b" once.

PS. I'm writing "n00b" in speech marks because it is a term used only to bring people down.

Congratulations on figuring out my use of the word n00b.

And I was a n00b once. I got pounded down like this, and then I became a part of the community (various forums in the past) and helped people.

But there are just too many idiots around here, so lately I've dedicated a bit of my time slapping the stupid out of people when I'm not working on my club's website or spending time with my family because I'm on break from college.

Of course, you think I'm here 24/7, because i have 220+ posts in little over a month.

Good job jackass :thumbsup:

-SpideyKonfusion :prrr:

SpideyKonfusion said:
Congratulations on figuring out my use of the word n00b.

And I was a n00b once. I got pounded down like this, and then I became a part of the community (various forums in the past) and helped people.

But there are just too many idiots around here, so lately I've dedicated a bit of my time slapping the stupid out of people when I'm not working on my club's website or spending time with my family because I'm on break from college.

Of course, you think I'm here 24/7, because i have 220+ posts in little over a month.

Good job jackass :thumbsup:

-SpideyKonfusion :prrr:

Yes i know your not on 24/7 and you probably do have a life. I'm sorry. I was just annoyed.

I just expected to be able to express myself and for people not to make assumptions about me on their first impression.

FRuMMaGe said:
Yes i know your not on 24/7 and you probably do have a life. I'm sorry. I was just annoyed.

I just expected to be able to express myself and for people not to make assumptions about me on their first impression.

And so the young grasshopper has seen the way. Live free and benefit from your surroundings, remembering to give back to that which created you.

Welcome to Wii Chat ^_^"

-spideyKonfusion :D

Thankyou:thumbsup:

Wow this thread has lasted nearly 50 posts. About 80% of which directly insult me in some shape or form:D

After the pounding that you've gotten, Frumballs, I would hope that you won't make the same mistake again with making a pointless and repetitive thread like this one.

As soon as I get the chance, I'm negatively repping you for creating this thread. I'm going to eat you for lunch, boy.

the_peripheral said:
After the pounding that you've gotten, Frumballs, I would hope that you won't make the same mistake again with making a pointless and repetitive thread like this one.

As soon as I get the chance, I'm negatively repping you for creating this thread. I'm going to eat you for lunch, boy.

Thankyou very much peripheral. I will give you +Rep anyway because i care not what you have to say, but at some point you've probably made a post that has actually contributed to the developement of a topic.

FRuMMaGe said:
Thankyou very much peripheral. I will give you +Rep anyway because i care not what you have to say, but at some point you've probably made a post that has actually contributed to the developement of a topic.

I have contributed to the development of many threads, but so far, you've made quite a few posts today, none of which have contributed anything to anything other than the fact that they've shown me that you're a moron.

And I thank you for that contribution. It's good to know who is mentally inferior on these forums.

psychono2 said:
lol i never got flamed when i was a n00b

Yeah, i did kind of deserve it though. My first post on the forum spawned a 50 post flame session in a couple of hours.

Also I can't really type that well, so whenever i type anything, it makes me look like a retard.

FRuMMaGe said:
Yeah, i did kind of deserve it though. My first post on the forum spawned a 50 post flame session in a couple of hours.

Also I can't really type that well, so whenever i type anything, it makes me look like a retard.

It's not so much the typing that makes you look like a retard, it's the words that you actually type like a retard that make you look like a real retard.

the_peripheral said:
I have contributed to the development of many threads, but so far, you've made quite a few posts today, none of which have contributed anything to anything other than the fact that they've shown me that you're a moron.

And I thank you for that contribution. It's good to know who is mentally inferior on these forums.

Yes, because flaming new members certainly does show off your superior cranial capacity. Why, Einstein didn't need his time-space continuum theory to look like a genius! All he really needed was to point and laugh at some guy in the street!

Thank you for spreading your vast knowledge of flaming around and sharing it with the world.

Not really, I know I type like a retard. If everyone is calling me a retard anyway i may as well just go with it. Thanks anyway.

FRuMMaGe said:
Yes, because flaming new members certainly does show off your superior cranial capacity. Why, Einstein didn't need his time-space continuum theory to look like a genius! All he really needed was to point and laugh at some guy in the street!

Thank you for spreading your vast knowledge of flaming around and sharing it with the world.

Flaming somebody doesn't prove that you're more intelligent than them. But when somebody can't open their eyes to see that a million different threads have been made about the exact same thing that they are writing about, and they still do it, it just makes this place a horrible place to be and it proves that some people are just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back