i need help finding the magic

tiny oli

im new and need little he
There’s 1 more mirror piece I need and that’s in the ski.
There’s 1 problem I don’t no were to go to fined this magic.
I have don’t quite allot of mini games and things trying to fined the magic and im just getting lodes of hart pieces now don’t tell me that’s bad that’s still good but I really need to no were the magic is so place give me clues or tell me were about is it, oh and do I have to fined and talk to the little e cocco thing that took the magic away from my staff.
please help if you now.

There's no need to use size 6 or 7 text. We can read your text perfectly fine.

As for your query, you should go to Kakariko Village and look for more clues there. ;)

ganton said:
if you have the book you should bring it to someone's basement to let a cretain some read it aloude restoring magic to acretain artifact

rep me if ya catch my drift (click the green mushroom of happyness)
yeah thats it go to the basement in kakariko village, i forgot i have the strategy guide.

Have you just exited The Temple of Time? I think you need to deliver a letter from Telma (get the letter from Telma's Bar) and deliver it to the big woman who is taking care of Llia (in Kakariko). In the basement of the house there is a man you need to talk to for information.

Last edited:
tiny oli said:
oh ye soz every 1 i should of told you over 5 hours ago i fownd it lol and im just about to go against zank lol soz

Please... For The Love Of God... Speak English. Click "Go Advanced" And Use Spell Check.

Back