I need help finding the third heart pillar!

sms_kc338

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
I can't figure out how to find the third heart pillar. I've followed the directions that the website on the last posting gave me- but I can't get it to work. I'm at the point where I'm standing beside the wall with a drawing of (i think) am music note or something on it. What now? I've tried turning into slim while in 3d but I still can't figure it out....help!!!! I've been stuck forever!

hold on a sec, ill find it for you.

EDIT: okay, is this after chapter 2 or after chapter 3?

EDIT2: okay, you must mean chapter 2. tell me, are you in b1? and you've gone as far right as you can, and you're stuck at a wall, right? well turning to slim in 3-D should let you slip through a crevice in the wall. if you're still lost, take a pic of where you are.

Last edited:
then just point it at the screen and click the button, lol.

upload it to your computer, then click go advanced when you make a post. then click the paperclip and upload it.

I did what you said about the paper clip, etc. It tried to download but it said there was a problem...what now?

hmm... don't know... are you sure you there isn't a little sliver in the wall you sneak through? it should be right there.

I don't see a sliver or anything...is it supposed to be on the "block" or "wall" that has the music note drawing on it???

when you go as far right as you can in b1, you'll get stopped by a wall. when you flip to 3-D, there will be a slight crack in the wall that slim can fit in. maybe you are in the wrong place?

102_5028.jpg

Back