I have tried:
just water
toothpaste w/ baking soda
licking it (don't ask)
praying
money
I've even tried the banana trick!

Help?

Well theres special brand scratch cleaner sold at your local superstore that might work depends on the scratch size, it might be just damaged for good.

How bad is the disc scratched? is it possible to post a picture?
if the scratch can be seen to penetrate the protective layer of the disc, all hope is lost.
If you cant get it to work go to gamestop or gamecrazy and they will "fix" it for i think like 2$

samantha said:
please can you tell me your thoughts on the best online games on the wii

plz create a seperate thread and ask a question you wish to be answered.
Plz dont "highjack" someone elses threads.
Ty.

Plus welcome to wiichat.

ok yeah i have this disc cleaner/fixer stuff it works nice. or get a discdoctor.

and for samantha i personally say guitar hero and medal of honor 2

swordkirby said:
Its scratched up and won't play.

I have tried:
just water
toothpaste w/ baking soda
licking it (don't ask)
praying
money
I've even tried the banana trick!

Help?

Can you tell me what this banana trick is? I'm curious(I have some scratched up games I have given up on).

For your question, it really depends on how deep the scratch is. There are some machines that can temporarily fill the scratch, but will not fix it completly. The disc may be ruined. Worst comes to worst you have to buy another copy.

Or the disc may be really dirty! Try cleaning it some more.

Sorry.

Last edited:
ok thanks for replying im getting a lan adaptor tommorow so will be online thanks for your buddy code :)

laderer5 said:
How bad is the disc scratched? is it possible to post a picture?
if the scratch can be seen to penetrate the protective layer of the disc, all hope is lost.
If you cant get it to work go to gamestop or gamecrazy and they will "fix" it for i think like 2$

Yes. They have a machine that resurfaces the protective coating on the disc, that is if the scratch isn't too deep.

Like many other people siad it depends how deep the scratch is. And what the heck is the bananah trick??? You could always buy another copy thats what i do when a get a scratched game inless its a new realeas when their pricing up to $50.

Just go and pay the $5 to get the disc resurfaced, Your local Video shop should be able to point you in the right direction.

Back