i need help guys

gibsonrocker800

Pink Floyd Addict
Nov 15, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
4635-5232-1884-9552
okay, i need to know if you think i should get a Wii or not. the main reason im considering it is because of Twilight Princess and Red Steel. For a long time, I've been so excited for the Wii launch but i wasn't able to save any money because I never get any. So now, i need to know whether you think i should start saving or not, because I saw a video on gamespot.com of them playing the Wii, and the games look really boring. Like, Wii sports looks kinda boring. and Excite truck, the handling was really bad and they said that the steering is too sensitive. but Twilight Princess looks amazing.. and I'm a REALLY big Zelda fan, so should i save up for Wii to get Twilight Princess and Red Steel, or should i just buy the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess? (by the way, on gamespot.com they said that the gamecube version of TP is a mirrored version of the game, meaning that left turns in the Wii version right turns are in the Gamecube version.)

Sure man, $250 is not much for a "next-gen" console. If you have the cash, get it. It's going to be an amazing console. Of course all consoles start off slow at launch but just wait until developers get their heads around the technology... then you will see some stellar games with tight controls.
As of right now I say get it for TP and Red Steel then hold tight until things get better.

Hey, i love the wii and all and it sounds like you do to. The only problem is you still need money. So, maybe save up enough money and then at christmas try to purchase one. Obviously (unless you rob a bank) you wont have enough money at launch.

alright thanks, yeah i also wanna play Super Mario Galaxy but that doesn't come out till 2007. But i mean, for the longest time i was so like hyped up but after i saw how the controls were bad for Excite Truck on gamespot i was kinda worried that it would be like that for other games. But im pretty sure that they'll get it right for other games. But anyway, since launch is in like 3 days, I'm gonna wait for my friend to buy one then I'll see how much i like it. yeah im pretty sure i'll end up getting it, because nintendo always makes the best games. im not fan of FPS games (except red steel because its more fun because u point the gun) and im not a fan of sports games. Adventure games have always been my favorite. So yeah I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a Wii. its not worth spending so much for 360 and PS3 because Nintendo is the best.

Yeah i figured I'd save up lunch money like every day until Christmas and then ask my whole family for money for Christmas and my birthday (3 days later) . and i should rack up like 350 dollars.

Oh another thing, I wanted to know some other launch games you guys suggest that i get besides Twilight Princess and Red Steel.

Im actually getting excite truck. If the controls are too sensitive, you can adjust them in wii settings...

gibsonrocker800 said:
Yeah i figured I'd save up lunch money like every day until Christmas

Great man... so by the time you get your Wii... you'll look like a Somalian child and have the strength of a Parakeet. You'll have a nice shiny new Wii but won't have the strength to play it. Genius idea.

hahahaha. not all of my money, i only spend 2 dollars a day at lunch anyway. and i get 5. so ill have like all that money plus money my parents give me if i ask for it.

gibsonrocker800 said:
hahahaha. not all of my money, i only spend 2 dollars a day at lunch anyway. and i get 5. so ill have like all that money plus money my parents give me if i ask for it.

Just ask for the damn console man. If you are a good kid, and let them know it won't get in the way of school and such and just be pretty much "real" with your Parents, I find they can be quite reasonable. That way you won't have to eat a bag of chips and a 40 of Old English beer for lunch and you can still get a Wii.

Back