Zoro11031

A Major PS2 Fanboy
Dec 21, 2007
Corpus Christi, Texas
Wii Online Code
1897-3266-4691-9037
So, here's my first piece of work:

ACEATTORNEY1.jpg

Obviously, it needs improvement. I used a GIF for Phoenix I got from court records, and he was supposed to be animated. The background was supposed to be animated, too (also got from court records). Also, how do I resize the image so it can fit in my sig, without losing quality? I need a lot of help, lol.

Last edited:
try gimp image editor. its free and has more features than paint

Well, I can't really download onto the PC I use (it's a family PC and my parents are paranoid about viruses)

You can't animate, or resize without quality loss unless it's in vector format.

Give your parents a shake, not everything you download is virus infested.

i can vouch for it not being a virus, but if your parents wont let you, then i cant help with MS Paint...sorry
you can probably crop it with an image viewer/editor thats loaded onto all computers from the factory. it wont resize but it will get some of the image into your sig
example:
ACEATTORNEY1.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'll stretch the image out a bit, and maybe take out the objection part. 'Course, that would mean a pretty big distortion in Phoenix's face if I were to stretch that much. I am getting my own comp this summer, so I may just get gimp then. Till then I have to use paint.
EDIT: The crop you did just loaded... I actually kind of like how it turned out.

Zoro11031 said:
...I used a GIF for Phoenix I got from court records, and he was supposed to be animated. The background was supposed to be animated, too (also got from court records). Also, how do I resize the image so it can fit in my sig, without losing quality?

This is tough, Justin... as a beginner your picking some pretty advanced editing practices... animated GIFs... and trying to mix 2 animated GIFs

i started to right out something very lengthy, but it wouldn't make sense... your best bet is to stick with static images for about a month... and use a tool that allows layers...

i just upgraded to gimp... your best hope is to tell your parents that gimp is a industry respected graphic editing tool... it's a valuable skill that's not restricted to only graphic artists. it's a very small program... (like 12mb?)

Trust me, they won't let me download anything. They flipped out when I tried to download Firefox once. Needless to say, it was promptly deleted :(.

AWESOME! Portable Gimp... zero install.

if you don't have a flash drive or USB thuimbdrive accessible see if this will do:

could be burned to CD
but working-graphic files would need to be saved neatly in a folder on the hard drive. :yesnod:

Zoro11031 said:
Trust me, they won't let me download anything. They flipped out when I tried to download Firefox once. Needless to say, it was promptly deleted :(.
sounds like your parents need a good slap...wait, did i say that???:aureola:
but seriously, not even letting you experience the speedy wonders of the Mozilla Fox???? thats kinda pushing it, dontya think?

Here's another:

ACEATTORNEY2-1.jpg

Any tips on getting rid of the transparency effect on Edgeworth's tie thing? (I forgot what it's called)
EDIT: Yeah, it sucks to have paranoid parents.
EDIT: Made it small, it fits in my sig now. But I think the larger one looks nicer:

ACEATTORNEY2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Tip: instead of shrinking the width and height disproportionally, shrink them all the same. It makes it look better in both quality and appearance in general. :)

Back