I Need Help ... NOW!!!!!!!

RobotChiken2.0

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
I know there are many other threads similer to this, but none of them have helped me out.

I can't get my Wii to my computer. I have the right router, so that's not a problem. Can somebody please help me out!?!?

thnks.

I'd gladly help you, but I don't understand your question. You can't get your Wii to your computer?? That makes no sense

RobotChiken2.0 said:
I know there are many other threads similer to this, but none of them have helped me out.

I can't get my Wii to my computer. I have the right router, so that's not a problem. Can somebody please help me out!?!?

thnks.
How did you know we were all psychic!

Then reword your question! What do you want? To connect your Wii with your computer? Then let me tell you this. It CAN'T be done, you cannot access your computer via your Wii nor the other way around, ok?

How about this, I need help hooking my Wii to Wii Channels (Weather, Virtual Console, News, ect.) Now I don't know how to do this, NOW can somebody at least try to me?

RobotChiken2.0 said:
How about this, I need help hooking my Wii to Wii Channels (Weather, Virtual Console, News, ect.) Now I don't know how to do this, NOW can somebody at least try to me?
Have you configured your internet settings in the Wii options?

all this would have been avoided if you just said "my wii wont connect to the internet." and then you go on and tell us what kind of router you have. anyways here i go with some questions.
1)what kind of router do you have?
2) is it a wireless router?
3) is your wii in range to pick up the wireless signal?
4) did you go to the Wii options screen and connect to your router?

answer those and we may be able to help you. untill then we cannot help in any way at all

do you have them downloaded... from the update?

did you go into your wii settings and configure your internet connection for wireless? is this even wireless?

what type of router?
what kind of connection do you have in house DSL,cable,56k?

if you want your problem resolved please give clear description of the issue?
like somone else said any error messages?

people are more than happy to help ya here but you need to help us first...

Back