i need HELP! plz

tiny oli

im new and need little he
I need some help with the Legend of Zelda twilight princess.
This thread has now been EDITERD: sorry theres alot to read.
Thank you to all the people with some advice and ill make my self simple this time.
I have never played any other Zelda games in my life except this really boring really old game boy game like 20 years old it was 2d.
In twilight princess I have got quite far.
Ivey got to the water temple of the zoers sorry if I spelt them wrong.
And my mate said that I need a weapon called a claw hot,
I have looked it up and I no what it is and many things it does but,
No one or any site has told me were it is.
My friend said it is in a dungeon with a mini poss.
I have searched about 15 houses maybe more, I have got to the point were I never save no more when I go on because I get nothing extra. So what I’m asking for is ware the claw shot is and tell me were its near and if I have to brake something down to get to it.
Thank you for listening and I hope you reply.

Last edited:
I would help, if I could remember where the miniboss is in the temple, but sadly I can't. He's in the temple, and you get the clawshot after you defeat him. The miniboss room is circular and fairly large, so it'll be a large circular room on your map. Thats all the help I can give, though it's not much.

JT. said:
I would help, if I could remember where the miniboss is in the temple, but sadly I can't. He's in the temple, and you get the clawshot after you defeat him. The miniboss room is circular and fairly large, so it'll be a large circular room on your map. Thats all the help I can give, though it's not much.

Dont remember which temple? Or in the Zora temple that he is in?

the mini boss is the giant frog remeber guys but it has been too long to remember which room it is but beat the frog and you get clawshot

starfox 4 ever said:
the mini boss is the giant frog remeber guys but it has been too long to remember which room it is but beat the frog and you get clawshot

The frog is in Zora's temple.

Back