I need help quickly!

akubokawii

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Im buying a xbox 360 but i have questions. I own a wireless router and have wi-fi, but do i need to still buy the adapter to play online? Also, what are the differences between the different live memberships. The gold and silver ones? And also, do all of the new units have the falcon chip thing to reduce the infamous red ring of death? And one more thing, is the only difference between the elite and the pro the memory and the hdmi cords? Thanks for helping in advance! And remember hurry!:smilewinkgrin:

Im buying a xbox 360 but i have questions. I own a wireless router and have wi-fi, but do i need to still buy the adapter to play online? Also, what are the differences between the different live memberships. The gold and silver ones? And also, do all of the new units have the falcon chip thing to reduce the infamous red ring of death? And one more thing, is the only difference between the elite and the pro the memory and the hdmi cords? Thanks for helping in advance! And remember hurry!:smilewinkgrin:

yes, if you want to use wifi the 100$ adapter is needed if not, just get a really long ethernet cord and your set.

Gold membership gets DLC a week before silver and also with gold you can play multiplayer, silver you can only private chat with one person (gold up to 8 at a time) and no online play. your 360 will come with 3 one month trials of gold (1 for each gamertag you make up to 3)

yes all newer 360s have a lesser failure rate but its still a possibility, you have a 1 year warrenty for everything and a 3 year for jsut the RROD

and you are right on the elite, and of course the elite is black. the pro comes HDMI compatible but doesnt include the cord. i beleive one is like 50 dollars (US). the memory is a bit extreme, i mean its better than the old 20gb pro but they just upgraded that one to a 60 so that should be your choice if you dont want the black console and HDMI cord.

Thank you so much! I decided to get the resident evil bundle :)

Eh lol i decided not to spend the 400$ I got a 60 gb pro kung fu panda indiana jones bundle with kameo and viva pinata lol. Only 270$ :)

Back