I need help real bad

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
:scared: :scared: :scared:
I got my Wii on December 8th on release day and i can say that it gets used a hell of a lot and i am gutted now as it has stopped reading diccs for example i have 10 games and only 4 boot up first time the rest are hit and miss i:e Tiger woods would not work at ALL last night even though i was playing it all day Saturday but i tried for over an hour last night without any luck yet Zelda works first time every time + they are all NEW games with no marks or scratches
Is my lense warm out or what .....could it be fixed...by who.............Cannot beleive it could ware out with play my NEO-GEO is 15 years old and still works flawless
WHAT CAN I DO AS I AM WORRIED..........
If i send it off i may lose all my saves and downloads:scared: :scared: :scared:

sounds liek somethings wrong with the lasers inside. Looks to me like you only have one option:

CALL NINTENDO!!!

WII60 said:
sounds liek somethings wrong with the lasers inside. Looks to me like you only have one option:

CALL NINTENDO!!!

Heh... The Only Option For ANY Wii Related Problem... -_-:mad5:

WII60 said:

CALL NINTENDO!!!

unfortunately this is your only option

if you send it in just by or barrow a wii sd card and back-up your files b4 you send it in. and where do you live? Dec. 8th wasnt release day. it was Nov. 19th pretty much everywhere as far as i know.

Back