i need help regarding the nintendo wifi connector

00paddy00 said:
umm what do you mean??
Does the wire look like a phone cord with 8 conductors or is it connected through a USB cable?

Ethernet
plugs.jpg

USB
USB_Connector_End.jpg

Wiily Good said:
I got a wireless access point that works seamlessly and can be used by laptops, desktops and most importantly my Wii.
Not to mention the DS and the PSP. The Nintendo USB Wifi adapter is not only crappy but it only works the the Wii and DS

ciper said:
Not to mention the DS and the PSP. The Nintendo USB Wifi adapter is not only crappy but it only works the the Wii and DS

some ppl only will use the nintendo usb wifi for what its named for lol.....if not...get a dlink wireless router...i have both...

'wiilygood' would they stock that in dicksmiths??..

so i just have to buy a D-Link DI-525 wireless router ...

( i live near orange in nsw nd iv neva herd of wow sight and sound)

Last edited:
ok thanks to all who commented i think iv solved my problem

cheers:smilewinkgrin:

Don't triple post just try to click 'Edit' on the right of your Post

And when you buy a Wireless router it just connects up to your connection by putting the wire that usually goes into your PC into the router and then another cable from the router back to your PC.

Just follow the instructions that will come with it lol

Then you just go to Wii settings and search for an access point and select your Router, Make sure you password it to make sure no-one else connects to it [The router, when installed with enable you to choose these options]

It seems like you've sold your problem.

Also, I've just realised, WOW Sight and Sounds are only in Queensland and Darwin. If you ever see one on holidays (you can't miss them, they are big blue buildings with neon lights on them), make sure you go to it. They are jam packed full of everything from Game Consoles to Ipods to TVs to Stereos to In-car Navigation Systems to Computers to Cameras. They have everything.

Anyway, I found the DI-524 to be good for me but it may not for you. You will find it in Dick Smiths, it is a popular item, but it won't be $79.

wait whats dl525 mean?? can i buy one that has a different number like dl524 or sumthin??

Back