i need help sensor bar problem

kaioninai

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2007
hawaii
Wii Online Code
4860-4777-3462-9105
ok my puppy bit my sensor bar wire ok so i just got a nYko wireless sensor bar is there any way i can get to the wii menu so i can turn the wireless on because i need a sensor bar to get to the wii menu or i dont

well if you u look at the manual for help it should tell you. I dont have one...but if that doesnt work, then use a candle on top of ur tv. My friend tried it and said it worked because it admits infared light.lol. but yea just trying looking at the directions. or a on and off switch.

You obviously didn't try your new sensor bar or you wouldn't ask. The Wii has no way of knowing what type of sensor bar you are using. You can unplug the original one and use any two IR light sources as a replacement.

www.dealextreme.com

wireless bars and other cheap wii accessories

i trust this site since i get tons of stuff from them

ETA- NOT ADVERTISING. SIMPLY GIVING THIS MEMBER ADVICE. WHAT YOU DO ON THIS SITE IS YOUR OWN JUDGMENT

Just get you two open flamed candles. works like a charm :)

You can get a 20pk IR LED from Dealextreme for less than $3 shipped and make you own wireless sensor bar (or a handful of sensor bars).

billcsho said:
You can get a 20pk IR LED from Dealextreme for less than $3 shipped and make you own wireless sensor bar (or a handful of sensor bars).

uh didn't i just say that?

geez

gunsnroses said:
lol what kinda puppy:yesnod:

haha thats realli random lol

yeahh use the candles idea it should work.... the wireless sensor bar should have an on or off switch i dont think it has anything to do with the system menu....

I don't get what your problem is. Your Wii should work fine right after you turn on your wireless sensor bar.

Actually you can connect the broken wires from your original sensor bar to a 9V source to make it wireless.

Back