I need help with 2 small things......

tylertulli

Try to insult me....
Aug 20, 2007
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4773-6461-4588-3660
1. Where is the fishing hole? because i was reading that there is a bottle there in the dark water, but it would help if i can find the fishing hole.

2.What are those colorful worms that are slimy. When you hit them, you can scoop them up. could any one tell me what the slime in the bottle does?

1. Where is the fishing hole? because i was reading that there is a bottle there in the dark water, but it would help if i can find the fishing hole.
- I think the Fishing Hole can be found within the area known as Upper Zora's River. It should be near Iza's Rapid Ride. You can get a bottle if you fish on the left side of the bridge that is near the sign which says: No Littering. The water in this area will be darker.

2.What are those colorful worms that are slimy. When you hit them, you can scoop them up. could any one tell me what the slime in the bottle does?
- You can actually drink these slime worms to recover health, but I think that the purple ones actually decrease health. I am not too sure about that one.

If you have any more questions about Zelda: TP, you can find the answers here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/game/928519.html

Happy gaming.

tylertulli said:

The fishing hole is a huge lake where you can get all kinds of fish, a heart piece, the empty bottle, and a new lure. You can find it by exiting Zora's Domain and going up on the little hill near by.

Once inside the fishing spot, follow the path to your left until you find a small wooden bridge. Fish off the enclosed area there and eventually you'll catch a bottle.

These are called Chus, Yellow chus refill your latern, red chus refill 8 hearts, blue chus refill ALL hearts, and purple chus have a random effect-- they can either heal or hurt. There's also rare chu jelly which will refill all your health and increase your strength (Like great fairy tears.)

Thank you all guys, your help is super accurate. but could u also tell me where the lure is in the fishing hole?

Im sorry for asking all these questions, im getting the guide in the mail soon , so I will then stop :)

There's actually multiple lures here. The first is the frog lure, you get this for winning the mini game in the fishing hut.

The second is the coveted sinking lure. With this puppy, fish will come to your hook from half a mile away. You get it by catching a pike, a bass, and a catfish while lure fishing, then go to the highest point on the west bank and cast your lure near the wall. After a couple tries you should net the sinking lure.

Heads up though, it's illegal to use this lure, so don't equip it while fishing with a guide or she'll take it away from you.

Back