I need help with gofather blackhand edition

Dukestar

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2009
I need help with godfather blackhand edition

ok. so im playing the godfather blackhand edition right. and im pretty much done the game. all i have to do is blow a few of the safes, and do the Sollozzo's Drug stash thing. i did the one in new jersey, i did it pretty easily. i killed all the guys and got the money bags, and bombed the stash. so i was like ok thats not that hard. then i went to do the other ones. and every one of them. i killed the guys. got the money bags. then i tried to blow it up. but i went to the glowing blue arrow thing. and there was no option to plant the bomb. i kept pressin a. i walked all the way around it. i tried throwing molotovs and dynamite at it and it wouldnt blow up. could somebody please help me and tell me whats going on? thankyou :)

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem. I bombed my first drug stash somewhere in Manhattan with no problems. I can't bomb any others. I take out all the guys, get to the blue arrow, and can't plant the bomb. Can't figure out why.

If you don't have the Plant Bomb option, then you're out of Bomb ammo. Go find a Black Market Bomb seller and come back.

Back