I need help!

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
I wan't to know how to connect the wii to the internet. I don't know whether I got the right internet or not.

yh thnx i dont have a need to hook my wii to internet yet since i cant open it yet but that will come in hnady green mushroom for you

pro gamer said:
I wan't to know how to connect the wii to the internet. I don't know whether I got the right internet or not.

Well, first off what kind of internet do you have? Dial up? DSL? Cable? T1? etc..
Secondly, do you have a router within your home? If so then you can easily connect to the internet via wifi.

If you do not have a router but would love the wireless option you can get the Nintendo USB Wifi Adapter or, like many others would say, purchase a router.

If you do not want to go though with the wifi choice then you have the option of using the Wii LAN adapter.

Any other questions I will be more than happy to help.

pro gamer said:
I have dial up.

Ok, with dial up, I'm pretty sure that if you were to get wifi it would be a pretty slow connection for your Wii. If anything else, have you done a search for any wifi singals with your wii?

yeh I tried that but it didn't work. I once had comcast until my mom took it away'but I still have the router.

romj said:
Ohh boy. Dial up wont work on the wii. You need braud band or high speed cable for the connection to work.

its spelled broadband and cable is broadband. broadband is anything faster than dial-up so that means dsl, cable, t1, etc.

there is a mod to the wifi usb connector that lets you use it with dial up but i heard that its so slow its not even worth it. just get yourself some dsl. or if you dont pay your bills, your parents.

Back