I need help!

caharing

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'm on the part where you have to collect the tears in the forest, and I keep dieing when I'm trying to get to the part where the last tears are. You go through a gate thing and theres 3 of those big black monsters. I have died to those guys like 10 times in a row. Anyone have any helpful info on this?

Are you man or wolf?

If wolf press the B button to do this crazy attack
If you're a human drop bombs..

But the thing is if you leave one alive and kill the other 2 he will bring them back to live..

The trick is to kill one guy away from the other 2..
Then bunch the 2 left up and use the special to kill them both at once

He's obviously a wolf. If you notice one of them is farther away from the other two, go for the farther away one first. Z-target him, and just keep pressing the A button. (it works the best on these guys, cuzz you latch on and just start biting them.) After you kill him, Z target one of the other two, hold B, and midna will release the red aura. Get both of them in the aura and release the B button. The end. :D

Jenova said:
He's obviously a wolf. If you notice one of them is farther away from the other two, go for the farther away one first. Z-target him, and just keep pressing the A button. (it works the best on these guys, cuzz you latch on and just start biting them.) After you kill him, Z target one of the other two, hold B, and midna will release the red aura. Get both of them in the aura and release the B button. The end. :D

ah man you beat me to it :( ya do exactly what he said :lol: :lol:

Back