I need some advice....

WiiKingdom17

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
Right now i am considering buying a nintendo wii along with zelda:twighlight princess, mario party 8, and either super paper mario or mortal kombat armagedon. In confrontation there are about 8 video games do out in the next 3-4 months for my Xbox 360 that i would like to purchase. What are your thought should i buy a wii or those 360 games. Maybe i should just buy it all?:yesnod:

Hahaha, you're on a forum of Wii lovers... what do you expect for an answer? We're all gonna say "go with the Wii", it's only natural.

I have both systems and love both. There aren't that many really good games coming 4 360. I would buy the wii, Zelda,Mario Party and Paper. Trust me the wii is sweet.

Yea, probably more games for 360... though in 3-4 months the wii will probably have some really great games.. hmm..

Lol for the wii, in 3 - 4 months AWSOME Games are being released. I could name a few ^_- Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Battalion Wars 2, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. All those games are going to have online game play ^_^. I SAY GO WITH THE WII! Ditch the 360, it has overheating problems.

Back