I need some opinions

psyichic

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
Okay as the title suggested this thread is because I would like people's opinions on two games: Excite Truck and Wario Ware.

From what I can tell both of these games are pretty good and make a decent use of the controller. Overall I normally don't get allot of time for extensive play sessions so Wario Ware seems like a good move but I also like games that have some adrenaline to them. Can anyone give me their opinion on which game they think is better and why?

Wario Ware has good adrenaline as you play the mini-games fast paced..there's lots of different game modes, characters with mini-games, and separated mini-games, it's a good work out, trust me.

if you want to play want multiplayer go with wario ware me and my friends cant put it down one day we played it for like 5 hours straight it was pretty awesome. as for excite truck i have never played it so i dont know sorry

i have not played wariop ware but i hear good things. as for excite truck, i have it and it is a lot of fun. more fun than i actually thought it would be.

i want to pick it up but not for $50 i will get it when its used and cost like $17 i try to only buy games at full price if i know they are worth it

i didnt like wario ware i got it about 3 weeks ago and i havent touched it once in 1 week .. it was WAAAYY too short. personally i woulg go for excite truck

i agree the single player mode is way to short but then again the multiplayer makes up for it i promise.

Back