I need some opinions.

nivlac_rebuats

3 Sport Athlete
Mar 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
0312-8713-3539-9323
What do you think of this video? WARNING STONG LANGUAGE RATED M FOR MATURE
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOsYCTEzKeg[/MEDIA]

It was alright, prep kids will always be wussies though in my opinion. Camera was kinda all over the place, and the boner comments at the end? what was up with those?

lol awesome vid, i love watching stuff like that
pussy preps
to bad theyll probably all become friends in the end

The kid sounds about 9. They're both a bunch of idiots in my opinion.

Geeks pwn all.

Here is the story behind this video. Last summer after weight lifting one day my "preppy" friends and I went to McDonalds and got some food then after that we were bored so we decided to mess around at the skatepark with our mountian bikes. I left about five minutes with some people to go swimming and those guys stayed there. The kid with the camera is a sophmore in high school. And they didn't do anything besides talk **** to us. We invited them to a brawl :lol: but they refused. Why are you guys siding with the skaters?

nivlac_rebuats said:
Here is the story behind this video. Last summer after weight lifting one day my "preppy" friends and I went to McDonalds and got some food then after that we were bored so we decided to mess around at the skatepark with our mountian bikes. I left about five minutes with some people to go swimming and those guys stayed there. The kid with the camera is a sophmore in high school. And they didn't do anything besides talk **** to us. We invited them to a brawl :lol: but they refused. Why are you guys siding with the skaters?

For starters I love how you "weight lifted" then ate at mcdonalds. Quite the workout plan if you ask me. And from what we can see from the video, the guy on the bike got beat up and the skaters wanted to fight again, but it was you guys who were leaving the park. Not them.

That kid's voice alone makes me wish I had stopped the video a lot sooner than I did. Who would want to watch a video talking about a fight that you don't get to see?

A bit boring, another one of those 'My penis is bigger than yours' videos.

The skaters didn't hurt anyone. They are all just jackasses.

nivlac_rebuats said:
The skaters didn't hurt anyone. They are all just jackasses.

Skaters did seem like a bunch of jackasses, but it also seemed like they outdid you guys in smack talk. Why were the preps just hanging there if they couldn't think of anything to say back....if they did say anything, I couldn't hear it.

En4Neo said:
Skaters did seem like a bunch of jackasses, but it also seemed like they outdid you guys in smack talk. Why were the preps just hanging there if they couldn't think of anything to say back....if they did say anything, I couldn't hear it.

My friends didn't say that much. uggg I wish I didn't leave. I would have gotten it going.

how did you get that video? My school doesn't really have "the preps" or "the skaters". were not split up like that. were all pretty much friends. that makes us load as hell in class though. were always talking to each other

Back