I need to know more about mii.

XxPinkxX

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Hey all.Im a newbie here.I got my nintendo wii a few days ago:yesnod:
Liking everything so far:wink:
Im wondering about the mii,what can you do with other mii's on your nintendo.Ive added alot off peoples codes from the code thread,ill message you if ive added you so you can add me.But everytime i go onto it it seys nobodys here.I wont to know what you can do.
Thanks in advance.:wink:

Certain games you can use them as your playable character, i.e. Wii-Play, Wii-Sports and Wario Ware. Other than that, at the moment not a lot. FIFA has just made a Mii of Ronaldinho. Time will tell.

You can abuse them by picking them up and shaking the wiimote. Other than that, they are pretty lame so far. Like Miiguy said, only time will tell. If they went with miyamoto's original idea back in the day with using realistic looking mii's using your real face and good graphics, it would have been much better.

To get other Miis on your console you have to have added peoples code and have them added you. After that Miis may travel from your console to others and vice-versa, you can see them in the Mii Plaza. From there you can add them to your collection of Miis and use them in games or messages and just look at how people have creatively made them ;) . Some of the TV Miis over at IGN look great. Anyway it does take some time for Miis to travel to other consoles, its not instantaneous. Hence you may have to wait a little while before some of the people you added have there Miis travel to your console.

Just checking your Wii is connected to the internet via wireless or USB, isn't it?

Last edited:
Eagles said:
To get other Miis on your console you have to have added peoples code and have them added you. After that Miis may travel from your console to others and vice-versa, you can see them in the Mii Plaza. From there you can add them to your collection of Miis and use them in games or messages and just look at how people have creatively made them ;) . Some of the TV Miis over at IGN look great. Anyway it does take some time for Miis to travel to other consoles, its not instantaneous. Hence you may have to wait a little while before some of the people you added have there Miis travel to your console.

Just checking your Wii is connected to the internet via wireless or USB, isn't it?

Yeah.Thanks for the help.Woooo :lol: I see one on my parade:crazy:

Back