i need YOUR opinion!

hmmmm well i would rather get a macbook than and imac because i would be able to access the internet wirelessly, but if you are for some reason going to use it for games i would get the imac.

con77 said:
it depends if you travel a lot or stay at home because the imac is no portable

Actually there was*a guy on the Mac Rumors Forum that took his 20" iMac to school everyday instead of buying a laptop. He even had pictures and it was quite funny. I'll look and see if I can find that thread.
Edit: Here is a link look at the pictures at the very first of the second page.

Last edited:
um... my main use will be graphic design. im planning to buy adobe creative suite 2 preium, flash mx 2004, and dreamweaver mx 2004. and the main reason i have my heart set on a mac is because, my older brother has a 17-inch imac and i love it! i use it for all my computer design needs.

cake said:
um... my main use will be graphic design. im planning to buy adobe creative suite 2 preium, flash mx 2004, and dreamweaver mx 2004. and the main reason i have my heart set on a mac is because, my older brother has a 17-inch imac and i love it! i use it for all my computer design needs.

id get a pc for that IMO, much better

Well alot of those people have never even used a Mac, some idiotic people don't even know what it is. The OP obviously prefers Mac over Windows and Windows is no better at doing the job than Mac. I have used Windows my whole life and I absolutely hate it. There are over 114,000 viruses for Windows and none for Mac. My Windows PC is down with problems more than it works and it consumes alot of my time trying to get it to work. I just spent four hours yesterday manually getting rid of a virus that disabled my virus scanner. I have only ever had one problem with a Mac and it was that the RAM wasn't in all the way. The only reason I would get Windows is if you are using it for gaming. But hey you can use whatever you want, I don't really care. I'll just be here happily using my Mac while you are trying to fix your PC. Or you could run Linux which is pretty good but I still prefer Mac. An Intel Mac can also be dual booted with Windows if there is something that needs Windows.

paintba||er said:
Well alot of those people have never even used a Mac, some idiotic people don't even know what it is. The OP obviously prefers Mac over Windows and Windows is no better at doing the job than Mac. I have used Windows my whole life and I absolutely hate it. There are over 114,000 viruses for Windows and none for Mac. My Windows PC is down with problems more than it works and it consumes alot of my time trying to get it to work. I just spent four hours yesterday manually getting rid of a virus that disabled my virus scanner. I have only ever had one problem with a Mac and it was that the RAM wasn't in all the way. The only reason I would get Windows is if you are using it for gaming. But hey you can use whatever you want, I don't really care. I'll just be here happily using my Mac while you are trying to fix your PC. Or you could run Linux which is pretty good but I still prefer Mac. An Intel Mac can also be dual booted with Windows if there is something that needs Windows.

its not the computers fault that it got a virus, its the users, and we all know why macs dont have viruses

PC>Mac

i f you want to mess around editing pictures and useless things, mac is for you :thumbsup:

Well your statements are biased since you are PC owners. I have Windows, Linux, and Mac. I used Windows exclusively until last year and now I rarely turn on my PC. Mac is designed better which is why there is not viruses. If it was as simple to create viruses for Mac as for Windows then there would be at least one made no matter if there is less people running it. Mac is good for photo editing as you pointed out but it is also good for nearly anything that Windows is with the exception of gaming. If Mac sucks so bad then why is many of the things that are in Vista already in Mac?
Edit: Macs are also faster while performing processor intensive tasks. I did a science project on it. :D

Last edited:
Back