I ordered myself a ps3 today, but i need advice

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
im to scared to play it incase i like it more than my wii.

also what good games are there.

whats the online like,

how d you know which games are online.

whats the psp-ps3 connectivity like.

how good is resistance fall of man?
and motor storm?

help is appreciated and good help rewarded.

p.s i got crash of the titans yesterday its fun

daviduk200 said:
im to scared to play it incase i like it more than my wii.

also what good games are there.

whats the online like,

how d you know which games are online.

whats the psp-ps3 connectivity like.

how good is resistance fall of man?
and motor storm?

help is appreciated and good help rewarded.

p.s i got crash of the titans yesterday its fun

Why would you be scared to enjoy a next gen system over the wii? Theres no side you have to lean towards and feel guilty for doing so.

The psp-ps3 is amazing to say the least. They are constantly adding to the functionality. You can access your ps3 from anywhere in the world using your psp apparently, which is great. Not many games are using both at the moment, but the non gaming features are in.

The psp when modded is the greatest hand held in gaming history.

Resistance is a fun game and a solid FPS. It really shines online play as well. The same goes for motor storm, but you have to remember they are launch titles and are not even using 40% of the PS3s gaming capabilities.

Warhawk is a good investment, and what cant you love about the FREE online play.

Just log onto the ps3 online store and download demos so you can try some games out free first.

ive played motor storm and its pretty fun.

dont forget about home coming out early 08 too, that adds to the online experience.

the PSP access from anywhere in the world was just announced i think, it was just in the last issue of GI and its not working yet i dont think, but coming soon. dont quote me on that though.

im afraid i cant help more than shiftfallout did but i tried lol

at least u tryed mate, but whats home coming?

and iv got a psp, but its not essential the link up, just as long as it comes , and is used more than the ds-wii link lol

Back