I played the ps3 madden

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
My neighbor got the ps3.. ( i have the wii and love it!) I played him in madden. I must say it was ubelieveable. The Graphics were WOW and the announcers were enteratainng and just the way the game was run, like introduction of the players etc... Madden needs to be online for the wii, do u think it will??? The ps3 is kinda similar to the wii, both have a similar " virtual console", both have online play ( wii will soon) both have internet, both wireless controllers. I still love my wii but i was impressed with the ps3. I honestly hope the internet is as good as it was on the ps3 and the online play works well too. DO u guys think it will??

traitor,i think wii will have better online than ps3,definantly.

NOOO i am not a tritor, i love my wii.. I prefer my wii 100%. All i said was i am impressed with the ps3. But if i could go back.. i would Still get the wii no doubt. I like the wii much better. The motion sensor is awsome.

no worries,i guess you gotta see whats going on in the enemies side,closest ive been to it is touching the controller,i gotta say thouugh the controller still sucks.

yea.. the controller is the same as the ps2 pretty much.. except in nba live( we played a demo) how can move the controller left/right to do moves, nothing special at all. But i was mosted impressed with the graphics, in nba live.. u actually saw the sweat.. I am not a big graphics person, but i must say, i was impressed. do u guys think madden will be online weather its madden 07 or madden 08?

ya but the smilar part is not really "similar" #1.every system has online play (or will have)#2.all the systems have wireless controllers and 3.sonys vc is just a cheap copy of nintendos vc (and you can only play the ps3's vc games on the psp,even MORE money to spend on the ps3):eek:

wiitime:hopfully when online comes to the wii madden will be online,or there will be an update for all the games so they can use online:thumbsup:

Last edited:
keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

yeah but they did a side to side comparison on fight night for 360 and ps3 and every one said 360 best graphics,hands down.

true and true.. My goal is to have the online play work great and have madden online...do u think those 2 things will happen?

well its been working good for ds,dont see why it wont this time

i dont own a ds, so if it works for the ds good, then hopefully for the wii. I do wish more games would be online. I would love to have a baseball game for the wii (instead of wii baseball)..

I justed checked madden for the DS and it said nothing about it being online play! O man, i wonder if that means no online play for madden for the wii!!.. NOOOOOO
i just checked a differnt site and it said it had online play..anyone have madden for ds?

I also hope nintendo will have communication so u can talk to the person u r playing.. That would be cool.

1) It's exactly the same on xbox360

2) Madden online has been around for a long time

3) The ps3 blows hard, and I own one.

4) POST THIS IN tHE PS3 FORUM

5) Don't post 3 times in a row, LERN2EDIT.

Back